♥Jaemin 

     I could feel Jeno gently thread his fingers in and out of my hair.  His fingers gently grazing my scalp.  No going to lie it's addicting.  The feeling of someone actually showing affection and friends.  Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Donghyuck, Mark, and lastly Jeno were all extremely nice and seem to care for me!  

     Jisung is absolutely adorable with his fluffy hair and cute smile.  He seems to love Renjun and Chenle so much!  His rambling on how much he loves them is enough to make me melt.  Even if Jisung has his long limbs he's still such a cutie!

     Chenle is energetic and super cute!  I can tell he fights for love and the ones he loves.  Renjun and Jisung are super lucky.  He has a wide smile that can make even the coldest of people coo and want to pinch his cheeks.

     Donghyuck is feisty and has the most beautiful tan skin.  It's like caramel!  I wish I was as beautiful as Hyuck.  Mark must be proud to not only have an intelligent and caring boyfriend but, a beautiful one as well!

     Renjun is reserved, yet caring.  He can keep up with his two very adorable and energetic boyfriends.  I wish I could do that.  He's lucky to not have his back to stop him.  Renjun is incredibly smart and super nice!

     Mark is not only smart but, also holds lots of social skills.  He can initiate conversations with anyone and have everyone fall for his eyes!  Donghyuck and Mark must feel lucky to have gotten together.  

     Jeno.  Where do I start he's beautiful, ethereal, captivating, and everything in between!  His touch leaves tingles and his eye smile makes me melt inside.  His cold outside is gone when talking about his hobbies and friends.  He probably isn't even single.  Someone this talented must have someone they love.  Especially someone as amazing as Jeno.

     With that last thought, I quickly got up.  "Hey.  I have to go somewhere!  I'll see you guys later!"  I ran off before Jeno or anyone else could respond.  I'm so stupid!  Jeno probably has a boyfriend and was just being nice!

❀Jeno

     "Hey... I have to go somewhere! I'll see you guys later!"  I was about to ask him to meet me after school and get this phone number.  But, he just ran out.  Before exiting the cafeteria I could see his hair it was a pale blue.  Beautiful yet mysterious.  Adorable yet confusing.  Confusing is right why waste your time on him!  If he decides to act like that and somehow change his hair color every dang second then I can't let him spread through my brain and take up space.  

     "Jeno?"  I turned to see Renjun.  "You good?  You seem mad."  His voice was calm and concerned.  I could see Jisung was now eating some bread with Chenle in my peripheral vision and couldn't help but, feel jealous that Renjun had not only one but two amazing people in his life.  

     "Yeah.  Just tired."  I answered flatly and as simple as possible to avoid any suspicion.  I then let my head rest in my arms for a possible quick nap.  Instead of sleep, a beautiful boy invaded my mind.  In which I need to stay away from.  My rules are placed for these kinds of things and one boy can't break it all.

♥Jaemin

     The irritating bell rang, signaling all students to go back to class.  I am extremely tempted to skip Physical Education.  However, I needed to get things sorted out first.  I stood up from the bench and left the courtyard.  

     I entered the locker room.  It smelled of sweat and cologne.  Pretty nasty if I do say so myself.  Either way, I started to change to avoid having my grade go down.  My body is different.  I have a large scar on my back and I am pretty skinny.  I am never one to exercise but, I have a faint outline of abs across my stomach.  My waist is thin and my hips seem wider than they really are.  Either way, I am not the most confident.  I pulled on the gray cotton shirt and basketball shorts and headed to the coach's office.  "Excuse me?"  I said in a soft hushed tone trying to seem polite.