°.1.°

Hoseok POV.

I looked the big hallway finally seeing the library but once I open the door the place was filled with students 'nevermind...I'll find somewhere else to read.'

I walk along the hallway looking the window ' Hey mom hope you are having fun in heaven. Im in a really good school but filled with rich kids who just come here for fun. ' walking more around the place I saw a sign saying ' Music Room #3'

'An unsed music room? I guess its the only place where I could study in peace and quite ' I opened the door and had a feeling I would regret everything.

"Welcome! "

It was the Host Club..

•••••

" Thoses with the wherewithal. First, in social standing and second in money spend their time here at the private Ouran Academy. As such, Ouran Host Club is where handsome boys with too much time on their hands entertain and charm girls, who also have too much time on their hands. It is the school's own personal, elegant, playground for the super rich. "

" H-host club " hoseok stutters back against nervously trying to find the door nob

" Oh its a girl, Tae, jungkook this visitor in the same class with you, right?" one of the boys with a deep voice said looking at the two boy to his right, " Yeah she is but she still very social able so we don't know her that well " the two twin boys said in unison looking at the older male Who smirked

" Its Impolite to say it that why " he spoke fixing his glasses as the twin brothers looked at eachother and shrugged.

" Welcome To Ouran Host Club honor Student " The one in the glasses spike again " What!? Then, this is exceptionally rare. The Honor student Jung Hoseok! Is that you!? " hoseok looked at them shocked " H-how do you know my name!? " he gets more nervous just by being near the boys

" Well With this schools traditions it would be difficult for commoners to get in " hoseok just looks at them dumbfounded and a little pissed off

" I have been told thats if unless you possess a Rather audacious nerve, You cant become an honor student here. "

" Why...Thank You..." 

" Yes! he is saying you are a hero Jung hoseok, Even though you might be the head of the class. You are still the poorest person in the whole school. " the tall male said pinkish hair having his hand on hoseok shoulder.

Hoseok moved away from the pink haired male as he speaks more following hoseok 'cant he just shut up and leave me alone. '

" Excuse Me. " he said about to leave but some grabs him and pulling him back " Hey hobi! Hobi! Hobi! You're a hero! Thats amazing! " the small boy giggled " Im not a hero, Im just a honor student " he back away until the pink hair boy spoke again

" What is your preference?"

"The wild type"

" The boy Lolita type? "

" The Little devil type? "

" The cool type? "

___

"W-what!? " hoseok shouts nervously " I was just looking for a quiet place to read and study! " the pink hair male put his hand under hoseok chin letting it up " Or would you like to try me instead? How about it? " hoseok jump back but as he did he crashed into a vase.

Hoseok turned around trying to grab it but it failed, it had already crashed onto the ground into millions of pieces.

" The Renaissance vase that was to be featured in the school auction"  "Now You've done it, We were going to start the bidding at 8 Million yen for that! " the twins have said as hoseok was slowly breaking " 8 million yen!? Um could I ever pay you back? "

" Could you even? You can't even afford the designed uniform. What is that outfit anyways? " the twins said in unison.

" What will we do Jin? " the glasses boy asked as the pink hair boy takes a sit " Well have you ever heard of this saying miss Jung? " When in Rome, do as the Romans do "  if you have no Money then pay with your body! " he smirks but has a sudden change in attitude " Starting today you are the host dog! "

" S-so I have to work as the host club dog! Because I accidentally broke a vase!?!? " hoseok shouts.

" Yes. Or do you actually want to pay for a more then thousand dollar vase" hoseok gulp and looked at the smirking boys.

"Fine." was all hoseok could say as he gulped feeling uneasy about what may happen from now on.

_______________________

Finally got this update! Now for this story it will be updated once or twice maybe more because this story takes a lot of writing and coming up with more ideas to add instead of copying it from the anime itself.

So I would like to thank YouGetMeTight for basically telling me to update and giving me a lot of courage to do so, so yeah thanks also go read her stories they are good asf. :)

Bye bye

Thank you for reading! ❤❤❤