~Chapter 18~

Third Person

2 years later

Yoongi in his garage working on a new car. He had recently found it in the dump and it was a classic. He wanted to fix it up and race it. He owns his own house now instead of living in his fathers. Jimin lives with him too. Namjoon and Jin own the house next door. Jungkook and Taehyung were across the street and Hoseok and Zico were just moving in right next to Taehyung and Jungkook. 

All boys were living close to each other. Jin was still friends with Kai. Kai had apologized and it took some time for them to accept it. But now Kai had a lovely boyfriend named Kyungsoo. They have been dating for little over 4 months. Jimin was happy that his now friend found someone to love. 

~~~

Yoongi had just gotten off of work at the the mechanic shop. He walked into the house and found Jimin sitting on the couch with cat ears and a choker. Yoongi couldn't help but to whistle at the sight. 

"What's this for baby?" Yoongi had asked while sitting on the couch and pulling Jimin onto his lap. 

"He work so much now and I thought since you have a day tomorrow I can help make you feel relax." Jimin grinded on Yoongi and a moaned escaped his mouth. 

"This will help a little, but it makes me more aroused then relaxed." Jimin pouted but continued grinding on his lover. Yoongi moaned when he felt Jimin's small hand palming his member. Yoongi picked Jimin up and lead them to their shared bedroom. 

Yoongi had already removed his shirt and pants and also removed  Jimin's lace panties reveling his leaking member. Jimin pulled at Yoongi's boxers wanted them off. The older took the hint and pulled his boxers off and grabbed lube from the table. 

"H-hurry up Yoon-ahh," Yoongi had inserted two fingers into the younger's hole. He moved slowly and then fasten his pace. Once he felted Jimin was ready he lined his member with Jimin's hole. 

"Your so tight baby boy." Yoongi groaned while slowly pushing in. Jimin moaned at the feeling. Him and Yoongi had not have had sex in the past month. Yoongi fasten his pace causing the headboard to hit the wall with every thrust. 

"F-faster Y-Yoongi." Jimin arched his back and Yoongi left love bites all over the younger's neck and chest. Yoongi stopped and Jimin whined. 

"I want you to ride me baby." Jimin blushed but then nodded. They switched positions and Jimin was now bouncing up and down. Jimin could feel the difference and felt more pleasure. 

"Ahh, it f-feels so g-good." Jimin moaned. Yoongi thrusted upward causing him to hit Jimin's prostate right on. 

"I'm so close." Yoongi said while still thrusting upward when Jimin couldn't bounce anymore. 

"Me too." Soon they both came and Jimin fell to the side of the bed next to Yoongi. "You need to have day offs more often." 

"I know baby, I try." Jimin nodded and kissed Yoongi's bare chest. They layed there for a little until Jimin says something. 

"I love you. You know that right? I might not say it so much anymore but I do." Yoongi nodded and kissed the blonde's forehead. 

"I love you too. And I don't say it to much either, but I do love you." They both shared a sweet kiss and fallen asleep. 

The End

This book his officially done. I know I haven't really done my best, but I thought it turned out pretty good. I am making another book, but I think I might take a break from writing since this one is now done. Semester tests are coming soon before and after Christmas break. I need to do good on them but I wanted to finish this book first. I will try to post the first few chapters off my new one in late February. Thank you guys for reading. <3