Ten Hours

I'm not some normal day-to-day 17 almost 18 year old guy who's obsessed with nothing but girls, sports, and some weird multiplayer video game that starts with "F". I have at the least a hundred self inflicted wounds that have turned into scars, I have at least 12 dozen drawings hung up on my walls, and I have no friends whatsoever, ok so maybe I have 1. 

School. Is. Terrifying! I've only been at school for a week, luckily there's only one week left of it. I'm not gonna make it to the end of the week. I plan on hanging my self at midnight. Why, you may ask. Well because my true family is dead, I look like a freak, I can see things that others can't, and the list goes on and on and on. 

"Hey! Wake up sleepyhead! No more daydreaming!" A girl's voice echoed throughout my head. I snapped out of my train of thought and looked around to see my only friend standing next to my desk, towering above me. She was an interesting girl who loved to be nerdy weather it's talking about space to playing video games, her name is Althea and she- no I'm not gonna start there. "Come on! If you don't get up we're gonna be late to lunch!" Althea jabbed me in the side and then laughed at my reaction.

"Knock it off Cerberus!!!" I got up and picked Althea up, putting her on my shoulders. As soon as I did she wrapped her arms around my neck, almost choking me.