6. WHY ME?

Jin was in his favorite Cafe sipping on his favorite Caramel Macchiato watching out of the window as rain hit the glass windows of the cafe  lightly. He always felt calm while hearing the sound of rain,he stayed there for a while and decided to leave.

He got up to leave but suddenly feeling light-headed,he stumbled on his steps. He gathered himself and walked two steps when his vision started to blur.

He felt hot all of a sudden while it was pouring heavily outside. He was about to fall on his knees but two strong pair of arms caught him and smirked.. Jin blacked out immediately after realising who it was. It was the same guy from that day who tried to get Jin against the lockers.. Seungmin.

Ever since Seungmin laid his eyes on Jin he decided to make sure Jin was his. When Jungkook punched him that day he backed off as he didn't want to make a scene the first thing in the morning.

He had planned for this opportunity for a week.He stalked Jin and clicked many pictures of the boy to satisfy his greedy needs. He just wanted to make Jin only his property to show off to his friends, and the world.

Seungmin followed Jin and found out many things about him, like how he would always watch that idiot of Jungkook and giggle to himself or how he would come to this Cafe in the morning everyday.

So, Seungmin joined as a barista in the cafe only to watch him. However and idea crossed him one day and he praised himself for getting such a great idea. Now, he was only one step closer in making the beauty as his property.

As Jin ordered his regular Caramel Macchiato Seungmin exactly knew what to do. He smirked, an evil one and put the drug in Jin's drink.That explains the reason why Jin is now unconscious in Seungmin's arms.

He took Jin to one of his penthouses. However he was shocked when he saw his younger cousin Taehyung standing at the entrance. He knew Taehyung also wanted the beauty,he was not blind to go unnoticed the lust-filled eyes staring at the beauty.

Taehyung was just passing by the locality and decided to visit his cousin, but he was beyond shocked when he noticed an unconscious Jin in his cousins arms.He dashed over to them.

"What happened to him? Why is he unconscious?" Taehyung asked looking into his brothers eyes, searching for an answer.

Seungmin simply smirked at Taehyung which the younger understood immediately. Taehyung silently agreed on what his brother was suggesting through his eyes.

He also just wanted to taste the beauty,fuck him so hard that the world would know who he belongs to.

Taehyung took his brothers keys and opened the door.

"Hyung,you did a great job but you have to share him with me. "

" Ofcourse Tae. Let us show this slut who he belongs to, fuck him so hard that he can't even remember his name moaning ours. God he looks so fuckable which make me want to eat him, ravish him, bend him over the counter and fuck him into oblivion"

" Yes hyung. I've dreamt of those things from since when I met him. He is so pure and innocent which fuels my desire to taint him."

They took Jin to the master bedroom and placed him on the bed. After about half-an-hour Jin woke up feeling very hot. The weather outside was cold and AC was on which was not helping with the heat Jin was bearing a bit.

Jin whined in frustration rolling on the bed to make some friction. Suddenly the door open revealing a smug faced Seungmin and Taehyung,lust clear in their burning gazes over Jin.

" Ta.. Tae-hyung...please help me. It hurts "Jin whined, now treats leaking out of his pretty blue eyes down his rosy cheeks. Taehyung proceeded toward Jin and locked gazes with him, looking deeply into Jin's big blue eyes now red due to the tears falling from the younger eyes.