Chapter 21

I woke up with a smile on my face.

Today was gonna be a good day, I'm already claiming it.

I'm doing my special.

Matthew is going to see me at church.

It's going to be a great service.

I get up from my bed and take a shower then brush my teeth. After that, I put on a high-low floral dress that was pink and a white skirt underneath. My mom forced me to wear it because I haven't worn it since she bought it for me but I honestly hate pink.

But since it's a good day, I'm not going to let it distract me.

When I walk downstairs I make breakfast for everyone. "Thank you, my favorite daughter." My dad says when I place his plate of food down in front of him.

"I'm your only daughter, dad."

"Which is why you're my favorite daughter and Axel is my favorite son."

"Whatever makes you feel better about yourself." Axel laughs.

Ten minutes later, we finish eating and drive to church. We walk inside and I bump into someone. The person steadies me and I look up to notice Parker. He's wearing a dark blue suit with a burgundy tie. In the pocket of his suit jacket was a cream colored handkerchief.

"I don't think your boyfriend is gonna like how you're looking at me right now

"I don't think your boyfriend is gonna like how you're looking at me right now." He chuckles and takes a step back. People walk in and we greet them.

We walk to the breakfast bar. "Where'd you get that suit? I'm pretty sure I didn't buy that one for you." I get us a donut and sit down.

"Actually, I bought it not too long ago." Parker takes a piece of my donut and winks.

I smack his hand and take my donut.

"Don't you dare touch a girl's food."

He shakes his head and stands up, "coffee?"

My face turns into disgust and I shake my head. "Orange Juice is fine, make sure you get the one that has Vitamin D in it."

Parker makes his coffee and pours me a cup of orange juice. "How's everything going, medically?"

"Well, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and have Foot Drop. Every week I have Physical Therapy and that's going pretty well."

"That's good, what about medications?"

"I take Vitamin D pills because you know, milk is disgusting, and my infusions are going well."

He nods his head. "So let's say you had a relapse again, what do you do?"

"Go to the hospital, well pray first of course."

He nods his head and we walk to the sanctuary for prayer.

After praise and worship we do offering and I walk on stage. When I'm on stage I go to the piano and play my song. The rest of the band joins in as I play Way Maker.