Month 00 | Day 04

Sometime around July 2018

"How in the world I ended up liking this girl... I don't get it." Kyungsoo sighed. He was lying in his bed, unable to sleep, pondering himself with thoughts of the girl he just left while staring at her picture.

Then a light beemed onto his face coming from the upper part of the double-deck. It was Minseok.
"Huh? A girl? Ya... Who's that girl?"

They weren't really roommates but for that night, they both lost to a bet in the game they played so they both have to give both of their solo rooms to Baekhyun and Jongdae.

"Ya hyung! You're still awake?"

"Aish, so who is it? Who is this lucky girl?"

"Just go back to sleep hyung... It's nothing."

Minseok climbed down to the bottom bunk of the double-deckerb bed, "Aye, my Kyungsoo dongsaeng is now finally in love!" Then he reached out to grab Kyungsoo's phone to steal it. "Show her to me!"

"Aye, hyung! What about the deal?"

The deal. The boys have this deal about girls. When one of them starts liking a girl, they have the privilege of not telling it to anyone without being bugged or bothered (aside from the rule set by MS Entertainment where they can't disclose it to anyone, not even the boys, if they still haven't apporoved of it yet). Looking at the bright side, atleast they have privacy, time, and the chance to get to know the girl first, then once they're sure of the girl, or if they're serious about taking the relationship to the next level, that's the only time they cwn introduce the girl to the boys.

"Who cares?" Minseok still trying to get the phone from Kyungsoo's left hand. "You already sounded down. Or I don't know if I heard it right, but you sounded like you just got love shot." (A/N: *winks*)

Kyungsoo smiled for a split-second then frowned right after.

"Ya, what's with those expressions?" Minseok stopped stealing his phone. "Oh, wait. You've been sad all day! Even in our VLive awhile ago. Junmyeon-ah even noticed it."

But Kyungsoo was just silent. He crossed both of his arms on too of his head then sighed heavily. Minseok turned to his left to face Kyungsoo with his left arm supporting his head. "What's wrong?" He asked his dongsaeng.

"It's nothing, hyung." Wrong decision. If Minseok asks something to you, you must answer properly, or else he won't stop bugging you. This time, he threw a pillow to Kyungsoo. "Haha, stop it hyung!"

"Ah, then tell me or I won't stop!"

"You don't want me to feel burdened, right? Right? Don't think that way. What if that girl becomes your girlfriend, do you think your relationship will work if you're not going to be open? Your problems are her problems. Her worries are your worries."

"Hmm," Kyungsoo closed his eyes. Minseok waited for his friend so he lay his back onto the bed again, and immitated Kyungsoo's position with his arms crossed above his head with his hands below his head. "I think I hurt her."

"How?"

"Ah, never mind, hyung." Kyungsoo pushed Minseok leaving Minseok stumbling to the floor.

"Ya!"

Kyungsoo giggled.

He didn't know his phone fell along with Minseok....which is now at his hyung's hands.

• • •

December 04, 2018

"Is that really how it happened, love? How Minseok oppa was the first one who knew about our relationship back then?"

"Yeah," Kyungsoo smiled. "It was scary. I really thought he was sleeping already. I was shocked when he used his phone's flashlight to me."

I laughed. "Ah, why were you sighing... What did I do to you? You sounded disappointed you met me."

"Aniya~" He cooed. "It wasn't anything like that, baby. You know that."

"I don't know anything!" I lied.

"Ha, nice try, baby."

"Ah, but why will you ask yourself 'how in the world I ended up liking her' it really does sound like you were frustrated or something like that. Hmp."

"I just can't believe-"

I started singing, "I can't believe~

"Haha, ya!"

I giggled. "Hehe, so you can't believe what?"

"I can't believe I finally did something in my life that feels so right."

[ END DAY 04 ]

ಥ⌣ಥ