Chapter 1.

Nothing POV

"Mom, dad, I'm leaving!" Joshua wave at her parents who still sitting on the throne. "Joshua my dear, where are you going?" Her mother Ariana ask "Just gonna go to Walancy Place" He look at his mother "The banned town? Joshua, all poor people are living in there, i don't dare them to touch you" His mom said in serious face "Joshua you should stop going into that place" His father Jaffar said "But dad, I want to adventure everything! I want to learn something!" Joshua said as in pleased face "Very well Joshua. You should bring some Paladins to guard you, If there's a big monster gonna attack you" His Father said "Are you crazy Jaffar!? His our Child! How could you let hi-" "Let him be Ariana" He cut his own wife's words, Ariana take a silence "Thanks dad!" Joshua run and called his favorite Paladin, as he called his Bestfriend "Raymond!!!" He called "Yeah?" He ask "I'm taking you with my adventure of the Walancy Place" He quickly said "Is the Queen and King let you?" Raymond ask "Yes!" He said in happy face "What are we waiting for? Lets go!" Raymond said as he ride on his Horse while the maids came "Prince Joshua, Your mother want this take with you" The one maid gave her some foods "And the King want to give this to you" The second maid gave him a sword "Okay okay" He took them and put it in the bag "Prince Joshua, Here, Queen and King also want to gave you these" The two maid gave him a money "Thanks" He said and took them and put on his pocket "Lets go Raymond!" He shout "Yeah!" He smiled, and the horse start to run and past the gate of his kingdom "You know what, I hate being prince" Joshua said "Yeah, it seems so... You're always working" Raymond said "Yeah" Joshua  said.

"Natasha" Her Grandmother called her "What is it Grandma?" She ask "Well.... Can you take the medicine up there? I can't reached it" She said as ahe pointed at the small cabinet "Okay grandma" She reached it and gave to her grandmother "Someone is coming!!" The other people shout "If it's a bandit hide!!" her grandmother said "Wait grandma, Let me see who's coming first" She open her door and the prince stopped at in front of her "Sis Natasha!!" The kids run to her "Come on lets play lets play!" The kids pulling her "Okay okay, Grandma, It's just a normal person, I will be spending my time with these kids!" She wave inside and leave, as the prince still looking at her

"Very Pretty huh?" Raymond whispered, Joshua blushed "No! She is a poor" He cross his arm "Oh well" Raymond continue to what his doing "Hey wait up!" His horse started to walk, but... Their horse walk other direction "What the?" Joshua look at his horse "Whats wrong with these horses?" Raymond ask. And the horse stop in front of Natasha "Mm?" She look around and look at the horse "Ohh, How sweet horse you are" She said looking at the horse "Sis Natasha! Since where you will get married?" The kid ask "W-What??" She look in shocked "Well, Like marrying some man" The little girl said "Oh well, Lets see whats in my future later" She smiled "Yay!" The kids run off "Come and catch us!!" The little boy run "Ah... Always" She started to run and find them

"Well, She looks so sweet you know?" Raymond said, Joshua went down the horse, as Raymond saw him, he went down too, and put the horses around. And leave for a walk "So where are we going?" Raymond ask "Hmmm.... Lets ask the poor people around here if there is a monster all around of this forest" Joshua said "Yeah sure" "Umm... Hey miss? Is any monster all around that forest?" Joshua ask "Well... We all don't know... But Natasha's Grandmother knows it, She never say it to us nor to her Grandchild" The girl said "Okay... Where is she living?" Joshua ask "Well, That" She pointed at the small house, where Natasha open her door and wave to the kids

"Welp, maybe we will be visiting that house" Joshua said and walk closer "Are you sure Prince Joshua?" Raymond ask "Shhh, Don't say i'm a prince, Once they know it, They will after me" Joshua said and then knocked on the door "Yes?" Natasha opened it "Can we come in?" Joshua ask "Yeah, Sure"Natasha open her door widely and after the two man was inside she closed it "Well, Sit in there" She said as she went to the kitchen, they saw her grandmother "Umm.... Hey... Grandma" Joshua ask "Oh... Hello my dear" Her grandma said "Is there any monster all around the forest?" Joshua ask "First, Who are you?" her Grandmother said "I'm..... Prince Joshua, and this is my Paladin, Raymond" Joshua said "Oh... You mean Prince of the Jesabell?" She quickly said, then her granddaughter came "Grandma, Do you know where is Father's sword? It's kinda missing" Her Granddaughter Natasha ask worriedly "Don't worry my dear, I hide it, because i though it was bandits, now Natasha, Go to your room, me and the guest have to talk something" Her grandmother said "Okay grandma" She follow what her grandma said and went to her room "sorry about that" Her grandmother said "Whats your name if we may ask?" Raymond ask "Yes you can, I'm Rosalyn.... Very old..." Rosalyn said "It's nice to meet you Miss Rosalyn" Joshua said "About that... I think it's time" Rosalyn said, Joshua and Raymond look closer "You remember she ask right? The sword" Rosalyn said and the two man nodded "As that... That forest has a real monster... Even... The Demon Queen and The Demon King was living in there, I don't dare to say to all of the people around here... Because feer is the King and Queen's need, And the sword... Yes the sword.. It's was from her father.. That sword was came from the mother Nature... The mother Nature gave that sword to her Father to kill the Demons... But.... Her Father died by procting her... And her mother... They both died in front of their daughter... Natasha... As Natasha cried and they want to eat her.. I save her and take care of her... Even... The monster touch her hair... Her blonde hair has a black straight on the one side... Which she was always hiding, She always ask me whats the meaning of this and i say it'a normal... Even... It's a mark... That mark will be gone once the Demon King and Queen died... I will be happy once the Demons will be died, because Natasha will be free in all sickness...." She explained "And... Where is the sword if i may ask?" Joshua ask "Ah, Natasha! Get the sword on my room, in my cabinet" She called out "Okay Grandma" She went out of her room and went to her grandmother's room "So, Natasha is her name?" Joshua ask, Rosalyn nodded "Here grandma" She gave a normal sword "Only a chosen man can use this... And make it into Legendary Sword.... And... It's her father" Rosalyn said in sad face "Grandma, is dad is a fighter?" Natasha ask.

Rosalyn POV.

"Yes my dear" I answered her question "By the way can you get some tea for our guest?" I ask her "Sure my dearest grandmother" Natasha went into the kitchen "Ummmm. Granny? Is his daughter is not chosen?" the man who in red haired boy ask "No... She is chosen she is a girl, So the man in her life can be the chosen too" I explained "Ohh.." He look down "Prince Joshua, it's getting darker now" His guard named Raymond said to him "Mm... I'm bored to go home.... Hey Granny, Can i stay in here for a night?" The prince named Joshua ask "Yeah sure..." Then Natasha came holding a plate with a tea on the top "Natasha my dear, Can you fix the guest room, They're gonna stay for a night" I said to my Grandchild, then she put the tea on the table "Okay grandma" She said and went upstairs.

Joshua POV.

"Grandma, The room is ready" The girl named Natasha said "Okay... Show them the room" Mrs. Rosalyn said "Okay grandma" She went and look at us which means come-with-me, we followed her and stopped at in front of the door "This is it" She smiled "Thanks" Raymond open it and... The room is so clear and clean... "I make it CC for now" Natasha said "CC?" I ask "Clear Clean" She said and went down "Just like i though" I said and went in..

6:19pm.

"Prince Joshua? Are you hungry?" Raymond ask "Yeah... A little" I said quietly "Umm... The food is ready.." Natasha say in shy "Nice" I went out and wait for Raymond.. By the way we shared in one room cuz there is two bed inside.

I went downstairs and smelled a good aura(Can explain) coming from the table, and i saw it... Mrs. Rosalyn and Natasha was waiting for us "Come here" Mrs. Rosalyn said, and we came closer, and take a seat... Its really weird cuz.... Natasha was seating besides me... I never eat with girls ya know, Even my mom "Natasha, Are you okay my dear?" Mrs. Rosalyn ask "Yeah... It just... A little feeling hot..." Is she in fever? I place my hand on her head which made them surprised "H- A prince shouldn't touch a poor person" Natasha quickly said and look at Joshua "Poor and Rich or Royal are the same and i know that" I said while checking her "Mm.... Natasha got a little fever" I said ".... I knew it..." Mrs. Rosalyn said "It's that?" Raymond look at me and Mrs. Rosalyn "Do not worry... I can handle this, come on lets eat" Natasha smiled(Fake)... Then we all eat up "Wow?! Who cooked this?! It's so delicious!!" I said in surprised "Always.. Natasha.. She is the only one who cook in this house" Mrs. Rosalyn said "Prince, we will going back to the Kingdom tomorrow right?" Raymond ask "Yeah... I'll come back here later" Joshua said "Becarefull on your journey... Monster are always near" Natasha said "You know!?" Joshua ask in shocked "No... But i know there is a monster all around this world" Natasha said.

(Author- OMG! It got brownout?!?!? Sorry guys, My phone is getting low, it's even 8%😩 Well, Gotta update once the brownout is gone.

Thanks for reading! Pls wait at the Next Chapter..

To be continued.....)