feeling the same way.....

***** 

Within three days, liv had improved enough to leave the bed. dad gave her a new set of clothes, and she was able to wander the corridors and gardens by herself. But the one thing that troubled her was kay's absence. Since the morning when she'd first awoken in home, she had not seen kay at all. It was as if her rescuer had simply disappeared. SHe had asked his  dad where his son could be, but his dad had no answer. kay was gone without a trace. 

liv desired to speak with kay again, and properly thank him for saving her life. But he also just wanted to see the handsome cute  kay once more. SHe could not explain it, but she felt a deep connection to kay, either forged by the lifesaving bond or some other power. SHe knew that kay was someone special. Someone she had to see again. 

It wasn't until the sixth day after liv had recovered that kay returned  home. He rode up the same path where liv had been found, dragging a net filled with the heads of wolve behind him. All 17 of them. 

'Here are your wolve!' he called to liv. 'I found them hiding out in a cave not far from here.' 

liv stared in surprise, eyes going wide. 'You killed... all of them by yourself?' 

'I cannot let such dangerous creatures roam free in our lands,' kay replied. 'And I did it for you. They nearly killed you. I do not want anything like that to happen again.' 

..............................................................................................................................................

what will happen will they kiss dk keep reading i swear gets better