I receive my wings.

Draco's pov
The day started out normally. I was turning 14. I was getting my veela form today. I woke up and my mother and father came in once I was dressed. They explained what would happen and asked if I wanted them to stay with me. I agreed so I would not be alone. Suddenly an owl tapped on the window. I opened it and when I read it it was from pot- Harry. I read it and smirked. Then a sharp pain ran up my back and my knees buckled. My dad grabbed me and put me on my bed where I layed on my stomach to help relieve the pain. Suddenly it was 10 times worse and I screamed and clutched the sheets as I felt warm liquid run down my back. I then lay there panting and suddenly I was able to relax again. I slowly sat up and looked at my parents. They looked at me proudly and I looked behind me. There was a set of black wings like my father's behind my back. I got off my bed and my mom asked if she could touch one. I nodded and she gently stroked my feathers,  making me purr. I then hugged her and went to take a shower.
Harry's pov
Today was the day I turn 14. The morning started out normally. My aunt woke me up by banging on my door. I walked into the kitchen and suddenly pain went through my back and my knees buckled. My aunt came out at the noise and saw me on the floor and smacked me. Suddenly the pain was 10 times worse and I screamed as hot liquid ran down my back. Aunt petunia screamed and pointed at my back. I looked behind me and saw a pair of black wings. I looked at them and saw they had some blood on them so aunt petunia shouted at me to shower and clean up the mess. I showered and got dressed. I heard tapping and saw an owl. In its beak was a note that said to head to Gringotts. I went to the fireplace and flooed to the bank. When I arrived the head goblin snaggletooth took me to his office and said "you have come into your inheritance. Are you wanting to do an inheritance test?"
"Yes I would."
"Cut your finger And put three drops of blood on the paper." I did what he asked and suddenly it said
Birth certificate fake
------------------------------------------------------------- name: Harry James Potter
Mother: Lilly Potter
Father: James Potter
Creature inheritance: none
Core: light

Vaults
Potter
Black

Saying I was mad was an understatement. I was livid. I looked back down and continued to read.
Real birth certificate
------------------------------------------------------------- name: Hadrian mauve riddle
Mother: severus snape
Father: Tom riddle
Creature inheritance: dark veela
Core: dark
Mate: unknown (dark veela)
Vaults
Potter
Riddle
Snape
Slytherin
Gryfindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Hogwarts
713
456
Black
Emrys
Merlin
Lupin
Gringotts
Heir to
Slytherin
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Gryfindor
Hogwarts
Emrys
Gringotts
Godparents
Sirius black ( alive) remus lupin(alive) lucious malfoy (alive) Narcissa malfoy (alive) bellatrix lestrange ( alive)
Magical blocks
Forced glamour
Magic denser
Creature inheritance
Parseltounge
Wandless magic
Wordless magic
Memories taken
Marrage contract to ginerva weasley
All placed by albus Dumbledore and Molly weasley
Spells
Hate spell to voldemort
Snape
Slytherins
The malfoys
Death eaters
Loyal spells to
The order of the Phoenix
Albus Dumbledore
Gryfindors
The weasleys
Hermione Granger
All placed by albus Dumbledore

After I finished reading I said I want the blocks removed he nodded and led me to a separate room. He had me drink a potion and I immediately felt different I looked in the mirror he gave me and saw I have mother's black hair. It was kind of shaggy in a tamed way. I had father's crimson eyes with some black specks the color of my mother's eyes. I also had father's jawline and a small nose. I had my mother's lips and my father's pale skin.
What he looks like (imagine red eyes)