Hogwarts here we come!

Pretty soon the time to go to Hogwarts arrived. By the end of the summer I had all of my memories back from when I was a child. My hair was also longer and I was paler.
What he looks like

The day to get on the train arrived

The day to get on the train arrived. Father was going to use a potion to become our d.a.d.a teacher. We got on the train and a lot of girls tried flirting with me. Luckily I inherited mother's glare. After we made it to the compartment for slytherin we sat down in an compartment with dracos friends. Pansy tried flirting with him and I growled. She looked at me and said "who are you?" I glared at her and said "I am Hadrian Mauve Riddle, and you are flirting with my mate." she looked shocked and apologized. I smiled and said it was fine but never do it again. Then mother walked in and said "ren of you need us we will be in the teachers compartment."
"Ok mother." I replied while getting up and hugging him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. He then walked off and Draco's friends were shocked. I looked at them and said "what?"
"Your mother is snape?" I nodded and we saw Hogwarts come into view. We put on our robes and went inside. We were greeted by McGonnigall and she said "any transfers?" I raised my hand and she motioned for me to step up. "What's your name dear?"
"I'm Hadrian Riddle  and I was homeschooled for my first three years." McGonnigall looked shocked. She wrote my name down and told everyone to go inside. She told me to stay and we heard dumbledork say "can the transfer student come up." McGonnigall walked up front and said "Hadrian Riddle." the whole hall went silent while I walked up with my head held high and an expressionless mask on my face. Once the hat touched my head it said inside my head.
Ahh, Mr. Riddle. Heir to all of he houses. Better be slytherin. Shouting the last part to the hall. I smirked and a voice rang out heir to Hogwarts. We welcome you. Everyone was confused and dumbledork told me to sit down. I went over to my seat and gave my parents a small smile with was returned with a smirk from my mother and a small grin from my dad. After supper I acted like I was tying my shoe and me and draco waited for my parents. My mother walked up and said " ren you got slytherin! We are so proud of you." I smiled and mother led us to our dorms. We walked in and saw we had to share so I asked Hogwarts for our own room and a door popped up. It was a bedroom with a bathroom for me and draco. We went to the bed and layed down. I snuggled into dracos side and he wrapped his arms around me. In the morning I woke up and got dressed in black skinny jeans and converse a black jbuttonup green tie and styled my black hair adding eyeliner like I do every day.
What He looks like (imagine the tie is green)

I woke up draco and he got dressed in black skinny jeans and his white button up

I woke up draco and he got dressed in black skinny jeans and his white button up. He also put on his slytherin vest. We exited and saw all the slytherins. They came and said "Hadrian why are you not in uniform?" I rolled my eyes and said "why would I listen to dumbledorks rules. I am already breaking one. I'll let you guess what it is. Anymore stupid questions? No, good let's go then." Draco smirked and wrapped an arm around my waist and cheered "that's the Hadrian I know and love." I  looked him in the eye and said "you better.". We heard clapping and I looked and saw my mother. "Mother." I whined "Hadrian." he whined in a mocking tone. I shook my head and went and hugged him. He smiled and ruffled my hair. I pouted and went to my bedroom and fixed it. I walked back and said " let's go." on the way I saw weasley and he walked up to me and said " Hadrian do you really want to hang out with death eater scum." I glared and stood in front of him with my arms crossed and said "well weasley, my father is the leader of the death eaters, so I suggest you leave before I decide to do something to you."
He snorted and said "like you could do much. I bet you couldn't even cast a simple spell." I pulled out my wand and said "stupefy!" he went flying into the wall I walked up to him and said " if you think i would be friends with a weasley you are wrong. Plus who wants to, I bet you and that Granger girl are friends. It's sad only mudbloods want to be your friend." He got up and punched me again." my wings popped out able to cut diamonds and my nails became sharp. I growled and suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I heard draco say "it's ok love, calm down." I then felt him stroke my wings which became soft when he touched them. After about 2 minutes my nails were in and draco was still running a hand over my wings making me purr. He stopped and I put them in. My shirt was not ripped because my shirt has holes in it with a spell covering it. I looked down at weasley and he looked terrified I growled with a warning in my tone " tell anyone I'm a dark veela and you will not see another day come." he looked even more terrified and I growled again and he got up and ran off. I smirked and turned around and saw everyone but mother looking at me in awe. Mother and draco looked at me with pride and i made a come motion and  walked to the great hall. I opened the door and everyone looked at me questioningly i raised one eyebrow and said "what, never seen a person before?"  looked at me and someone shouted "where's your uniform?" I looked at the person who said it and saw it was that longbottom kid. "Longbottom, I chose not to. Why would I listen to the school rules." then that Granger said "because your house will lose points." I rolled my eyes and said "fine, if I HAVE to." while pretending to snap. Then I smirked and said "but I wouldn't listen to a mudblood." then dumbledork said "Mr. Riddle." i looked at him and said "hey dumbledork, nice to see you look as old as ever." with venom in my voice. Dumbledore looked shocked and said "50 points from slytherin." I growled and said "not so fast old man." with so much venom in my tone he shrunk back. The other slytherins. Smirked and dumbledork said "sit down its not like your the heir to Hogwarts." I stood straight and said "let me give you my full title. I am Hadrian Mauve Riddle. Heir to Slytherin Gryfindors Hufflepuff Ravenclaw Emrys Riddle gringotts and Hogwarts. If I wanted I could stop every single one of you from even getting a sickle out of your vaults. I am a Parseltounge. And i suggest you leave me alone and don't try to take points from slytherin or you will have to deal with me, understand." everyone but slytherin looked shocked. Dumbledork looked shocked and quickly nodded. I smirked and walked over to the slytherin table footsteps sounding through the hall. Before I say down I turned and said "well go on! Continue your bloody day.

Word count 1307 words.