A/N and im home

Hi guys nobody is reading and that's sad so here's you chapiee

<><><><><><><<<>><><><>>><><><><<><<<<>

"We are looking to adopt."... I'm shocked and just say"tiff is next door I'm Danielle.You must be in the wrong house you don't want to adopt me."i say remembering how many times I'm returned because I was the awkward tomboy and the kids constantly bullying me.

"Why wouldn't we want to adopt you?!" says Connor." look around you, do you see boyband posters everywhere or any thing with the color pink." they all shook their heads slightly confused."Exactly all you see is skateboards and penny boards and long boards. I'm an awkward tomboyish girl that no one ever wants..." I was cut of by connor saying "We want you. We love the tomboy thing. We couldn't even handle a girly girl so your defenetly coming with us."

I just stood there shocked. No one ever wants me! But I guess o2l does.

"So I guess you should start packing now."says Sam.

I run to Connor first and hugged him, more like squeezed his insides out." Sorry I used to play lacrosse." I said apologizing before moving on to the other boys. They left and I started packing. I was about to take down all my boards when I remembered I could never reach my long boards . I ran out

In the hallway and brought Kian who was the tallest in my room."Kian can you please get my long boards down I'm to short to get them off of their stands." "Sure" he replied, and took down all 10 of my long boards "Why do you have so many boards!!" asked kian as he handed me luigi. Yes I named my boards don't judge me!! "Cause I like them and am a very cool skater so I like to get them signed . I have one signed by tony hawk. and I fix the ones people leave behind and keep them ."

"Wow that's awesome."

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

Magical time skip to when they are in the car BECAUSE I CAN!!!

*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*

We were sitting in the car with the back bending with all the weight of my musical equipment and boards and my few clothes. All of the sudden CALL ME MAYBE COMES ON THE RADIO. we all get an evil smirk before jamming out on the top of our lungs all the way to the house. We arrive right when the song stops and step out. WOW their house is bigger in person !!!! I begin to unload my guitars and other stuff with the boys , all but Trevor , helping. we walk in side and I scream at Trevor " are you just gonna stand there or get hit in the head with a concrete lacrosse ball??!!! ". "ok ok just don't kill me."He yells at me.

"Well let's get you to your room and get you unpacked."says Connor.We all walk to the room at the end of the hall, set up all my stuff and then they leave, after snapping my acoustic guitar strings!

I start to really look at my room.

It's perfect, two walls aqua blue and the other two black,a black wood bunk bed with all blue sheets and black and white tribal print comforters,a light blue desk with a laptop,a printer,and a projecter the ones they have in class rooms!!! I had set up all of my music stuff in a once empty corner. I was putting the last of my boards up when I saw a few extra doors. I walked over to discover a HUGE walk in closet connected to a bathroom that was all mine!!!!!!

Well I guess I'm home !!!!

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€

Was that a good chapter??

I hope u enjoyed it!!

Well me gotta go now so

HAVE A FRANTASTIC DAY!!!!!