30. Caught in the middle

Although the girls weren't all sitting together, they still found the game very enjoyable. For Cadwyn and Annabeth, who had never seen anything like it before, it was a big shock to the system.
Professional Quidditch, was much faster, and rougher, than the games they watched at school. And as this match was the final, it was even dirtier than usual.
But in the end, the Irish Chaser's were just too good, so even though Viktor Krum caught the Snitch for Bulgaria. Ireland won the match, because they were already so far ahead.
Despite Rhia begging her parents to let her stay with Arya's family that night, they put their foot down. Meaning that Rhia had to leave, the second the game had ended, so she missed out on all the partying that came afterwards.

"Thank you for letting me come with you all, Mrs Webb. I've had a great time" thanked Annabeth, as Arya and her family made their way back to their tent.
"You're very welcome dear. And please, call me Lilith" replied Lilith.
"Yes. We couldn't have one of our daughters best friends, missing out on such an important game" added Harold.
Adrian threw his arm around his sisters shoulders, and grinned.
"I think you being here, made Ari enjoy the game a lot more, as well" he admitted.
Annabeth blushed.
"Well I'm glad I could be of some use... I would hate to have been a burden on you all... How expensive was my ticket, do you want me to reinburse you, I'm afraid I don't have much wizard money though?" Asked Annabeth quietly.
Harold waved his hand, as he took a seat on the table inside the tent.
"I wouldn't dream of it. That's one of the advantages to being a pure-blood. You have rich ancensters, who leave you loads of money" he winked.

"Are either of you thinking of trying out for the Quidditch team at Hogwarts, this year?" Questioned Adrian.
Arya laughed.
"No. I have as much talent on a broom, as a bowl of porridge".
"That I'm aware of. What about you Annabeth?" Quizzed Adrian.
"No. I'm not going to try out. I'm not terrible on a broom, but I don't think that flying is really my thing" replied Annabeth.
"What is your thing then?"
"Potions... And the frog choir of course"
"Nice... I'm quite good a broom. I used to beat Arya in the garden, all the time... But I'd never try out for any teams or anything, me being a Squib, and all"
"Oh, I didn't know you could fly on a broom, if you weren't a witch ir a wizard"
"Yeah, you can. You don't need magic to fly. Since it's the broom, that has the magic. Besides, there is magic in my blood, I just can't actually use it"
"Right. That makes sense".

"Come on you two. Stop talking, and start helping yourselves, to some dinner" interupted Lilith, pointing to the food at the table in front of them.
"It's a shame Rhia's parents didn't let her stay with us tonight" sighed Annabeth, as she began pilling vegetables onto her plate.
"Yeah... Her loss" muttered Arya.
"I thought they'd let her stay with you, seeing as you are a pure-blood, afterall"
"I guess her parents still hate me, since I was involved with the disaster that happened on New Years Eve"
"Still. It's a shame they couldn't have just stayed, for one night"
"Yeah. Her parents were really against staying here tonight. I don't why"
"I suppose they just wanted to get home"
"Yeah, I guess so".

Arya and Annabeth were sleeping in a bunk bed together, but due to the noises from the party outside, they struggled to actually get to sleep that night.
But not long after they had fallen asleep, they were suddenly woken, by the sounds of screams and loud bangs from outside.
Arya, who had been sleeping on the top bunk, jumped down from the bed and ran into the living room, in the centre of the tent. Annabeth was right behind her, shivering in a dressing gown.
"What's going on?" Questioned Arya, as she saw her parents and brother approaching, their outdoor clothes, pulled up over their pajamas.
Her father ran to the flap, with his wand raised, to see what was happening outside. When he came back in, his face was white.
"What's happened?" Asked Lilith, nervously.
"There's some sort of riot going on outside" explained Harold.

With this news, they all ran outside, and were confronted by people running, and screaming throughout the campsite.
Several tents were on fire, and there was a group of hooded wizards in the distance, with their wands pointed to the sky.
Arya looked up, and covered her mouth to stop herself from screaming.
There were several figures bouncing around in the air, 60 feet from the floor, jerking around as if on strings.
"Is that Mr Roberts? The muggle campsite manager?" Asked Annabeth, clinging to Arya's arm.
Arya didn't answer, though she suspected the answer was yes. She was more concerned that the crowd of wizards underneath the muggles, was moving closer to them.