kai's b-day: huntress x brutal pt 3

(also, Huntress is now Assasin, that is her freak class name)

“OPEN. PORTAL. NOW!” I snap into the phone. Soon the portal was open and Brutal and I stepped thru. “Ich got somevone jou need to kill” I say to Gental Spy, who nodded and closed the portal behind us. Brutal gave me a kiss and went off to report back to Ben

“Who is it this time mon ami?” he asks. I hand him a picture of my father and his eyes widen.

“Mein father. He knows about vhat Ich do now. Ich don’t feel like personally killing him so, can jou Gentle?” I ask, with a deadpan expression. He sighs but nods, knowing not to mess with me.

“MADDIE!” I hear Kai yell. I turn and she hugs me. “Maddie! Guess who is here, as a new recruit! A girl from your old base!” She takes my hand and leads me to the entrance of our ground base. I fix my shirt and open the door.

“Summer?” a girl with crazy rainbow hair, cat ears and bright eyes was staring at me with a huge smile plastered onto her face.

“MADYLEN!” she squeals hugging me. I laugh and hug me back, tears filling my eyes. “I can’t believe I found you!”

“Summer, vhat are jou doing here?” I ask letting her come in. She sets her stuff down and smiles.

“Well….it turns out I am insane!” she says sheepishly. I roll my eyes and father Ben appeared.

“Welcome Multi, please make yourself at home. Assassin, show Multi to her room please, and don’t disappoint me by scaring her off like you did to Female Ass Pancakes or you will be cleaning the mens toilets after bean night.” he says before vanishing. I roll my eyes and mocked him.

“I thought you died Maddie! And Assassin? What is with the name change?” she asks as we carry her belongings to her dorm area.

“Vell, Ich did die. It’s just, not in ze vay jou thought. After ze BLUS killed me, Ich respawned but, here. Apparently I vas chosen, along vith CBS and CPS to kill off unholy things and humans. And ze name change? Vell, It vas either CBH  or Assassin, und Assassin sounds freaking awesome!” I explain. We stop at a door and I hand her a key.

“So this is my room?” she asks. I nod and she excitedly opens it and ran in. she sets her stuff down and I smile. She started unpacking and I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and put their chin on my shoulder.

“She seems happy. Who is she again luv?” Brutal lowly says, licking the shell of my ear.

“The Frau is Summer, remember her?” i ask softly and i heard him Mhmm. “She is ze new recruit. Now vhere is the gift for Kai?”

“Oi hid it in my room luv. Oi am getting everything ready. Oi asked Pure to keep her busy. Ask Summer if she wants to help. She can meet the other girls at the same time!” Brutal suggests. I nod and he leaves and hits my ass hard. I roll my eyes and walks to Summer who had all of her stuff in place,

“OKAY! I got everything put in a nice spot. Now what? Ohh do I get a cool uniform like yours?” she asks pointing to my outfit and i smile. My uniform is a long sleeve black crop top with a black belt with my weapons in it. I have an robotic left hand and my red eye is also robotic. I also wear long black ripped jeans and long black girl army boots.

“Ve will deal vith that later mein friend. For now, ve need to go help set up Kai’s birthday party!” I say waving her to follow. She smiles, skipping after me.

TIME SKIP! I’M LAZY :p

“And done! Thanks for the help Summer!” Siren says placing the last party hat down. Summer smiles and I take a look at our hard work. Suddenly NinjaSpy appears in a frantic.

“Mon ami, guys! Ze are coming! Hide!!” he says cloaking. I cloak and everyone gets into a hiding spot. Soon the door opened and Pure and Kai walked in.

“SURPRIZE!” we all yell making her grab her weapons as if to attack. We all cheer and she calms down.

“For me? Oh my god! Thank you so much guys!” she exclaims. “Well, let’s party” we all cheer more and we started partying. After a little bit and a lot of wine most of us where either passed out, drunk, or sober. I was very tipsy and on my 3rd glass of german beer when Brutal grabbed my hand and spun me around.

“Come *hic* luv let’s go *hic* have some fun” he slurs. I nod and we head to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED!