Chatper 1: The sudden seizure

Narrtor Pov

Its a rainy day in South Korea and its going awfully slow for some people but for six boys the day is really interesting and depressing.
____________________________________________________________________________

"So how many pills should Taehyung take for each......personality?" Asked Namjoon the doctor who is writing down each condition of the two personalities.

"He should take about one pill every morning and after he eats dinner as well." The doctor looked up from his notes for a split second before flipping through his last sheet of paper. His eyes scanned the paper before looking back up at Namjoon.

"What is it doctor?" The doctor sighed and looked away from his notes.

"Just....keep an eye on Kim Taehyung. Mostly a specific one....that goes by a name that one of his personalities made up." The doctor said before walking away to help other patients.

Namjoon looked at the three pill bottles which are different colors. The black pill bottle mostly caught Namjoons attention which has multiple blood-red X's all around it, what also doesn't help that it has an long warning on the back unlike the other pill bottles which have short warnings.

Namjoon looked back at were the doctor left before turning around and leaving the hospital.
____________________________________________________________________________

*Back at the dorm*

Once Namjoon made it back to the dorm he was met with six scared and panicked faces around the couch.

"W-what happened?" Namjoon asked after placing the medicine on the dinning room table.

"Tae just had another seizure." Yoonig simply said like it happens every day.

"How many times did he have a seizure today?" Namjoon asked placing his hand on a passed out Tae.

"He had 2 seizures today.." Yoonig sighed holding onto a crying Jimin.

"Did you get the medicine?" Yoonig asked.

"Yes...but the doctor didn't tell me about the black bottle." Namjoon pulled out ever pill bottle expected for the black bottle.

"Which one is for Tae at the moment?" Yoonig snatched the two pill bottles looking at them in a slight panic.

"Wait a minute! Which personality is he in?" Namjoon asked.

"Its his second personality...he got mad at Hoseok for being loud then he fell over on the couch." Jungkook answered softly looking at Taes hand that is tightly squeezing his hand shaking a little.

"Ok. Is that all he did to Hoseok?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes...can one of you gu-" Jungkook was cut off by Yoonig shoving a pill in Taehyungs mouth.

"Hyung you can't just do that!!" Jungkook yelled pushing Yoonig away from a passed out Tae.

"Hey! Don't fucking-!" Namjoon cut Yoonig off.

"Okay! Yoonig listen I need you to take the pill out of his mouth right now! Taehyung can only take them after dinner and in the morning! Also he might choke on it!!" Namjoon explained openeing Taes mouth and snatched the pill out.(carefully-3-)

"Tae was about to get something to eat before he had a seizure." Jungkook explained.

"We need to wait until he wakes up then..." Namjoon sighed sitting next to Taehyung.

The members listened to Namjoon and sat somewhere where they can keep an eye on Taehyung. Namjoon never heard about Taehyung having a seizure before passing out, he only hears about him doing something and then passing out. He remembers this one time that Jimin told him that Taehyung coughed up a little bit of blood before passing out as well, but this is scaring..everyone to the point that they can't sleep without having Taehyung in their minds.
______________________________________
~ ~ ~ωєℓℓ тнιѕ ѕнσωѕ нσω ℓαZу ι αм ¢αυѕє тнιѕ тσσкє∂ мє α мιℓℓισи уєαяѕ тσ fιиιѕн . . . .ι 'м тнαт ℓαZу ° 3 ° ~ ~ ~
____________________________________________________________________________
(тєℓℓ мє ιf тнєιяѕ αиу єяяσяѕ σя мιѕтαкєѕ ρℓZ . . .тнαик уσυ ~ )