Chapter 1

Jaidyns Pov

          "So tell me, what was it like to die?" A voice from behind me asked. I turned around,shocked, to face the voice. It was my friend Alex. So as any teen would do, I asked him a question. 

          "What in the hell are you talking about? I've never died." was my question. 

          "You don't remember?"  One of my best friends, Madison asked like I was supposed to remember something. 

                                                        3 years earlier.......

                                                       *Ding,ding,ding*

          My alarm goes off letting me know it is time to get up and get ready for the day. I let it go off for about 20 minutes before I decide to actually turn it off and start my day. 

         Today is the day every highschool girl looks forward to. The day that most highschool boys enjoy the after math of........Prom day. 

         I look at my digital clock on my dresser. It is 7:32. May 15th 2020. 

         My room is how you would expect a teenagers room to look like. I have my full bed, with gray and torquoise blankets. A light brown dresser on one side of my room with a tv, clock, and some trophies on it. I have a baby pink, fluffy rug right in the middle of the room. And a baby pink vanity, full of makeup. I tend to keep it pretty clean. 

        Since it is 7:36, I decide to go and take a shower before my friends, Madison, Alex, Sierra, and Bailey come over to get ready with me. They are all seniors, while I'm a junior. And I'm sure you are thinking, why is a junior going to prom. Well I have a senior boyfriend so its no clue of why im going. 

        Let me take a minute and tell about my boyfriend. His name is Ryan Phillips. He is a little taller than me, im 5'2. Hes pretty short for a senior but thats one of the things I love about him. He is one of the most popular boys. So that must mean I'm a popular cheerleader. WRONG. 

        "  JAIDYN! Hurry up with your shower! Your friends will be here any time now." I hear my maid, Sydney, yell upstairs for me. 

        Dont get the wrong thought, we arent some rich family. Well not entirely rich. My dad, well my dad is a secret spy for the president. But of course since he is a SECRET spy, not many people know. So if we lived in a mansion, driving lamogines, people would get suspiocious. Instead, we try and live as normal of a life as possible.  

        I hurry up and turn off the water of my shower, stepping out into the cold bathroom. Since it is just me and my friends getting ready for prom together, i just throw on a blue t-shirt and a pair of neon pink basketball shorts. 

        As I'm waiting for my friends to get here, I blow dry my dirty blonde hair. 

        While I'm finishing up drying my hair, my friends arrive so Sydney lets them in.