Play The Game

Dean awoke to find that he was in the woods. Sam was nowhere in sight.

"Sam!" He called. He looked at his watch. Precisely midnight. He got his cell phone out of his pocket to find there was no signal.

"Hello, Dean-O." A voice said behind him. He turned to find it was none other than-

"Gabriel."

Gabriel smiled. "Hiya."

"Where the hell am I? And where's Sam?"

He put his hands up defensively. "Cool your jets, kiddo. He's fine. Just another part of the game."

"What game?"

Gabriel grinned. "You're in it."

"Who else is in it?"

"You'll soon find out."

"What are the rules?"

"Well, you're gonna be here for the next twenty-four hours. And there's only one rule," He walked up to Dean and whispered into his ear. "Don't die." And with that, he was gone. In his place was a box wrapped in white wrapping paper covered in black question marks.

He bent down and picked it up. He didn't know what to expect. He hoped nothing would blow up in his face. He unwrapped the box and opened it. Inside, there was a folded up piece of paper. He tossed the box aside and unfolded the paper. It was a map. It must've been a map of the forest. There was a curvy red line leading to the middle of the map where there was a red circle. At the beginning of the line, it said "You Are Here".

He had a feeling he needed to follow the trail. And that's what he did. He began to play the game.