CHAPTER 8

ISAIAH POV
We are out shopping for me and Kamrons birthday since it's not to long away. Kamron keeps running away and princess is getting irritated.

"Kamron" I shouted he turned around and looked at me "bring yo butt back here" he walked over to me pouting "did you not hear yo mother she said stay with us and don't move"

He looked at me and walked over to princess and grabbed her hand "Mommy"

"Yes Kamron"

"Can I get that car"

"No you can't you wasn't even listening" I told him

"You heard Isaiah"

"Mommy" he whined

"I know that's not my grand baby doing all that whining" we heard someone say behind us

PRINCESS POV
We turned around and saw it was Xavier mom , Ms Tamara. I mentally rolled my eyes because everytime we see each other she be talking about how she want me and Xavier back together and I was the best thing that happened to him , if I was the best thing that happened to him why did he cheat?

 I mentally rolled my eyes because everytime we see each other she be talking about how she want me and Xavier back together and I was the best thing that happened to him , if I was the best thing that happened to him why did he cheat?

"Hey" I smiled as she walked over and hugged me "How you doing?"

"I'm fine girl" I smiled "That's good,that's good"

"Hey kammy" She picked him up and kissed his cheek "hi grandma"

"You been behaving yourself?"

"Yes" he smiled

"Sure you have, you are your father child you have no behaviour" she laughed causing us all to laugh "you seen xavier yet? He's back in town"

You see this is what I'm talking about she didn't need to mention him. I'm over him as she can see I have my man right next to me.
"Nope and I don't plan on seeing him"

"So you are not going to allow him to see him child" she raised her eyebrows

"That's not what I'm saying he can see his child all he wants but it's not like he wants hasn't seen him for 2 years nearly 3" I rolled my eyes "if he wants to see him I will drop him at yours and that's where he can see him I don't want to communicate with him at all"

"Ok I understand I will talk to him"I nodded my head "just please don't keep kamron from him. He misses him and I'm pretty sure he misses you too"

"Well I don't miss him" I shrugged and she laughed

"Well I'm having a dinner on Sunday and I would really like you to be there" I really wanted to say no but it would be disrespectful

"Uhh..I will try make it" i smiled

"Please I would make happy if you guys come. I promise you he's not going to be there. It's just us so we can catch up" I nodded

I thought about going but this could all be set up for me to see Xavier and I don't want to. I know Isaiah will say something to him if he does come.

We carried on shopping as she followed as around and kept an eye on kamron. I realised that Isaiah had been awfully quiet so I looked over at him and saw him looking imto space.

 I realised that Isaiah had been awfully quiet so I looked over at him and saw him looking imto space

"Bae...bae" he looked over "you alright"

"Yeah" he laughed "why you ask?"

"You looked like you were lost in your thoughts"

"Yeah I was just thinking about how beautiful you are" he licked his lips pulled me closer and kissed my lips

I kissed him back then pulled away "Babe stop we're in public" I blushed

"I don't care gotta let these thirsty niggas know that you are MINE!" He shouted and slapped my butt
"Oh my god" I said embarrassed

XAVIER POV
My mom just came back from being out and she told me how she bumped into princess. She told me that she moved on found a new nigga. I wonder who it is ?

She even told her she don't miss me and dont want to see me or communicate that really hurt because I really wanted to apologise and see if could work something out for the sake of kamron. I miss both off them. I just wish that I carried my self better but it wasn't my fault it's all because of this stupid disorder I have, that's a story for a different day.

"You alright son?"my mom say as she sat next to me I sighed "no im not it's actually hitting me that princess is finish with me. She's done & doesn't want nothing to do with me that hurts"

"Well son you have got to realise this was all your doing,you put your hands on her ,you cheated on her not anyone now you have to fix it and I'm telling it's going to be hard since you hurt her so bad" I nodded my head an thought about the ways I could get back in contact with her.