Untitled Part 1

I was in the kitchen of me an shadows home were we live together. I was making breakfast for him an me. AS i was doing so i heard footsteps it was shadow when i turned around there was a bright light shining on his face as his eyes was reflecting the screen in his eyes to show he was on message.

He was smiling down onto the phone but then he finally looked off his phone an then looked at me i gave him a wide smile as i pushed the plate of food towards him. His smile then faded away as he looked at me an looked at the food disgusted.

he only walked away as he headed to the living room as he was yet again in eye contact with the bright light of the phone. i sighed as i throw away his food an mine an then washed the dishes when i was done i went to the living room were he was.

"um i have the whole day planned for are special day" i said as i yet again smiled but it wen't away as fast as it came as shadow looked up at me but shows no emotion.

"Special day?" he asked as he looked at me confused and a eye brow up still the phone in hand.

"well ya today is are anniversary silly" i said as i smiled looking at him but all he did was get up from the couch an headed to the door. but before he opened the door he turned around to look at me "not today... i have...work" was all he said as he turned around

"but rouge told me that you had no wor--" but i was soon cut off by the door slamming shut making the whole shake.

*sigh* yet again alone

-5 hours later-

Ring,ring, ring was the sound that broke the silence of my home that came from my phone, i then reached out to get it an when i saw who it was i smiled an answered.

"hay tails what do you need?" i ask as i answered the phone call of my dear little brother.

"S-S-SONIC I S-SAW SHADOW AND HE WAS...K..K-KISSING A GIRL" he said over the line then out of no were i hear a thump as the phone was know on the cold wooded floor as my hand was know only trembling of shock my mouth was wide open and i could feel a river of wet tears going down my muzzle to the floor.

I was now on my knees and holding my head with my hands that seemed to only be soaked by all the tears. Until i heard the door slowly open to reveal the ass hole of black and red.. How could he???

------please vote an please read -------

sorry that i have to re-wright the story of love hurts it's this or it never will continue but i will keep updating it like crazy today an please please don't be mad an i may Change a fur things in this story okay bye

an please tell me what you think of the difference is it better so far or not