97

@CelebNews!

@CelebNews!

This gets even more intense!! In a recent interview BeckyG did with E! news, she finally spills the shocking truth. Becky G talked about her secret relationship with Bad Bunny. Back when a scandal broke that Kylie and Bad bunny were over, Kylie took a trip with her girlfriends. During that time, Becky G and Bad Bunny hooked up various of times. Kylie went on instagram during that time to clear the air and say that Bad Bunny and her were fine and that she was cool with Karol and Becky G. Becky claims it was all a lie, that Kylie threatened her to stay away from her mans and to let them be happy. Then Becky brings up that Bad Bunny, told his crew he was truly in love with Becky, but he had to marry Kylie because of the baby. What do you guys think? Make sure to watch the full interview and leave comments down below :) until next time!

👤•BadBunny, KylieJennerOcasio, BeckyG, KarolG
12K Likes
34K comments

@user1: you're stupid if you believe a single thing Becky said in that interview.

@used2: y'all watch the video. there was way more to it. Apparently becky had to abort a baby because Kris Jenner was threatening to sue.

@user3: what the actual fuck.....

@KimKardashianWest: this is fucking absurd. For you to bash my family's name Becky, you stooped down so fucking low.

@KarolG: damn.