[2] - Such an Afthole

"Hey! Watch where you're going you oversized birdbot!" Swerve snarled, pushing his way past Whirl's lanky legs and huffing loudly.

"That's not very nice, Swerve." You said, crossing your arms across your chest.

Your voice made Swerve stop in his tracks and look up at you. His jaw dropped and he slapped a smile on his face. "Well hello there..." he chuckled, immediately forgetting that he was mad at Whirl.

"Don't even try me! We don't talk to our friends like that." You said sternly, sounding like a mother scolding her sparklings.

"Feisty one, aren't you.. I like feisty femmes.." Swerve mumbled like a lovesick puppy, looking like an absolute idiot.

"Hey afthole! Ya mind leavin' the poor femme alone?" Whirl yelled, one of his claws pointing accusingly at Swerve.

Swerve spun around and growled at Whirl. "Why do you care? I was only trying to be nice." A sinister grin spread across his face and he giggled. "What? Is she yours or something?"

Whirl's optic widened and he froze for a second. "W-What? No!" He stammered, caught between being angry and flustered.

"Whirl's got a girlfriend! Whirl's got a girlfriend!" Swerve sang in an annoying tone, dancing around Whirl.

"Shut up!" Whirl growled, kicking Swerve where he really shouldn't and storming out of the Medbay.

You couldn't help but snicker as Swerve writhed on the ground in pain for a few minutes. "You deserved that."

"Whatever.... just wait until I tell everyone on board about his little secret!" Swerve huffed, getting up awkwardly to his pedes and frowning at you.

"I'm not his girlfriend! Don't tell everyone something that isn't true!" You said, kind of begging him not to. You couldn't handle the embarrassment and Whirl would most likely have a bad reaction to it.

"Too bad! Whirl's been a pain in my aft for too long!" Swerve yelled, walking out of the Medbay.

You sighed, holding your head in your hands. What were you going to do?

-Later-

You were carrying a box of datapads back to the Medbay, trying not to topple over as you turned a corner. You almost ran right into Rodimus, who wasn't paying attention at all.

"Hey! Watch where you're— oh... if it isn't Whirl's girlfriend!" He sneered, pushing aside the datapads to look at your face. "Did he bribe you into this?"

"What? No! I'm not his girlfriend!" You huffed, getting tired of everyone saying that you were Whirl's girlfriend. "Get a life you loser!" You growled, pushing past him.

"How about you get a life! Any life with Whirl in it isn't worth living!" Rodimus shouted after you, laughing his head off.

Angry tears built in your optics and you walked faster, trying to get to the Medbay before anyone else saw you crying. You stormed into the Medbay, slammed the box down on the table near Ratchet, and ran to your habsuite. Ratchet just sat there, utterly confused on what just happened.

You sat on your berth and covered your face with your hands, your frame shaking as you cried. You sniffed, wiping the tears from your optics. "What am I going to do...?" You whimpered, trying to think.

Whirl was a kind mech, one of the kindest mechs you've ever met! Sure, he was bit insane at times but he meant well! Why did everyone hate him so much? You weren't even sure how you felt about him, which led you to believe that you liked him.

You wiped your optics again and sat up, a look of determination on your face. "You know what? If they think I'm Whirl's girlfriend, then I'll be Whirl's girlfriend! I'll show them that he is worth the time and love!" You said, standing up and composing yourself before leaving your habsuite.

You apologized to Ratchet for all the ruckus and quickly walked out into the hall, heading towards Whirl's habsuite. Hopefully he was in there and not upset like you were a few minutes ago.