two²

*If you read the last chapter before I changed it. The character Jackson has been changed to Ravi, go look at his character info in part 1 of this book!*

Jungkook woke up to the sound of sweet snoring next to him. He sighed softly has he sat up. The boy rubbed his eyes gently as he yawned.

He felt better, the much needed rant he had last night with his best friend made him feel like a huge weight was off of his shoulders.

He rose from the bed and quietly snuck out of the room. His feet padding against the floor. He walked into Jins kitchen and opened the fridge pulling out the carton of eggs and placing them on the counter.

He grabbed the frying pan from inside the cabinet and placed it next to the eggs. He grabbed a knife from a drawer and placed butter inside the pan.

"Alexa play 5 seconds of summer." the boy smiled as she blasted the music. "Alexa, holy fuck volume 3!"He whispered shouted at the machine.

He turned the burner of the stove on and placed the pan on it letting the butter melt. The black headed boy grabbed bread out of cabinet next to the fridge.

He popped 4 pieces into the toaster and went back to the butter filled pan and cracked 4 eggs into it.

He smiled singing along to 'Talk Fast'. He danced around flipping the eggs in the process.

"You're cute Kook." Jin giggles yawning as he walked into the kitchen. "Whatcha making?" He smiled looking at the boy.

"Eggs and toast." Jungkook smiled back. "Yummy! Okay so, we are gonna look at apartments and call owners to find you a good space." Jin said as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Okay." Jungkook sighed grabbing two plates and buttering the toast. He quickly flipped the almost burnt eggs onto the plates and handed one to Jin.

"Eat up!" Jungkook smiled as he sat down at the table. Jin handed him a fork and sat down across from him. "Do you feel better?" Jin asked with nervous eyes.

"Yes. So much better. I just needed to let it all out." He sighed "good! I'm glad!" Jin boomed.

Jin sighed taking a bite of his food. They are in silence. The company of each other being just enough in this moment.

Once they finished eating, Jin took the plates and cleaned them. "Do you care if I take a shower?" Jungkook asked the boy.

"When have I ever cared?" Jin laughed putting everything away. "I don't know Jin hyung." Jungkook giggled walking into the bathroom.

He turned the water on and waited for it to warm up. He stretched his back, feeling stiff from last night.

He took off the basketball shorts he was wearing and his underwear throwing them to the side. He stepped into the hot shower and rubbed his hands down his stomach.

His body ached. He felt so stiff from everything Ravi did to him last night. He felt so used at this point but he still thought that Ravi loved him.

A tear escaped his eye, he quickly let the water wash it away. He used some of Jins shampoo and conditioner and began washing his hair. The bubbles ran down his back as he ran his fingers through his hair.

He sighed once it was bubble free. He turned off the water and opened the shower door. He heard talking from outside the door but ignored it and grabbed a towel.

The boy dried himself and put his basket ball shorts back on. He hung the towel up to dry and opened the bathroom door.

"Kookie!" A voice called. He looked up to see Jimin.