oh

💌

I want you all to know,
that the process of heal isn't easy.
Self love isn't easy.
It takes time to grow this seed of
confidence and allowing it to bloom in first your heart,
until it spreads inside of you.

But that doesn't mean you can't do it!
Self confidence is commitment
it's all about trying and exploring new things, meeting new people who make you feel euphoric and beautiful and special.

Toxic people can also be a key reason self confidence is let down,
you are precious and therefore no one and I mean no one should treat you like you're not.

Believe in yourself, get rid of that self doubt and paranoia, maybe write down things you like about yourself. It could be ANYTHING. Maybe your kindness or how you want to improve on it, or maybe how you're really good at a certain aspect of crafting and creativity or aNyThing!

I recommend colouring, doodling or just reading or book or watching YouTube IT RELIEVES STRESS LEVELS!
Put some lavenders in your room, the scent helps relax your muscles and also if you have trouble sleeping, it helps you!

Or maybe how you like your eye colour or the way your hair or hijab looks today! It really does help to at least have that little voice in yourself that says "goddamn"!

Also I feel like emotion is a huge factor too. Do not hide your emotions please do let them out! I feel like many of us think showing emotion or sadness is portrayed as a weakness when it truly isn't!

Getting rid of that heavy feeling on your chest really does help!
I was having a really bad day once and just everything was going wrong and I literally cried in my English class and no one saw and it really got rid of that heavy feeling because I felt so much better after!!

I love you all so much and I'm always here to listen to you vent or talk about how your day went or any problems if you want! I may not give the best advice but I can always just listen and give you that company and comfort!

💌💓

Also I'm making a new poetry book so PLEASE do read it and shower it with loads of love like you did with 'Pink Palette' ☁️

I love you and I hope you're having a great day!

I may or may not add a few poems on here when I feel like it or I might make a part 2!? Comment suggestions I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS KSJSKS LOVE YOU!