36 ; ears not mouth

Charlotte and Roman walked back into the dining room, seeing Ric make Joelle laugh. She didn't want to admit it, but it made her heart feel warm. Seeing her father bond with her daughter, it made her excited to know that her father was going to do the same.

"I need to talk to you," Charlotte says getting Ric's attention, as Roman and Joelle left for a bit. "If this is about Bobby, I'm not apologizing," he says. "I apologize to Joe, but you know how I felt about you and Bobby together," Ric states. "Then what's the difference with Joe and I together?" Charlotte asks. Ric doesn't answer.

"You never listen. Ever since Reid died, all you do is listen with your mouth," she says. "I told you that I had the smallest crush on Bobby. Nothing that could turn into a relationship," she says. "And look at what happened! You weren't happy?" He asks.

"If I had to be the one to break up the relationship up, then it's probably obvious that I wasn't happy," Charlotte says, seeing Roman coming back. "This why I didn't want to tell you. But mom told me to because you're my dad and we need to have some sort of outside relationship than having wrestling in common."

"You wouldn't have been a wrestler if it wasn't for me," Ric spits. "Ric," she hears Wendy say. Charlotte scoffs as she looks back at Roman. "And you want me to tell him?" She shakes her head before walking away.

+

Charlotte had stayed in Joelle's room, with Joelle laying on her chest, peacefully sleeping. She'd known that Roman was going to let her come down at talk it out. But Joelle was her excuse and she was glad that she was.

Charlotte could feel herself drifting when she heard a knock on the door. She turned her head and saw her father there. She turned back around and closed her eyes.

"That never worked on me, Ash," he chuckles. "Get out," she says. "Ashley," he starts. "I'm not gonna yell. I'm not gonna wake Joelle up. Get out," she says. "I didn't mean what I said down there."

Charlotte huffed as she gently removed Joelle off of her as she sat up. "I didn't. Leave me alone and get the hell out of my house," she says getting up from the bed, walking past him.

"Charlotte," Ric says as Charlotte walks into her bedroom. "Don't call me that. Especially since I wouldn't have become a wrestler without you," she says sitting on her bed. "Get out of my house and get the hell out of my life."

442 words

HEYYY! Sorry for the long wait! Do you think that Charlotte's gonna want her dad back in her life or is it officially over between her and Ric?

I'm not sure what the next chapter should be if it should be Roman going back to work or something. So give me some ideas.

Also, I published a new book. What else is new? It's a review book, where I basically review your books and help you make them better. It's called 'Nice For What' and here's the cover:

 It's called 'Nice For What' and here's the cover:

Honestly, I'm proud of this cover! It looks good.

Next chapter will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜