twelve: is it official?

DISCLAIMER: For those of you who read the previous chapter before hand where I had written in that Jughead asks Betty out, ignore that. I've removed that part. So they are officially not dating okay? Keep that in mind. Not dating. Not boyfriend-girlfriend yet. Okay? Okay. Don't forget. NOT DATING PRETEND I NEVER WROTE THAT BEFORE. If you didn't read that... just ignore this :)

betty

We continue to kiss for a bit before his hands move from gripping my hips to gliding along my back, the warmth of his hands leaving goosebumps. I can't help but smile as I take in what's happening. I smile and open my eyes as I kiss him again, looking at him before slowly moving in again and deeply kissing him.

"What?" he says, smiling.

I shake my head as I continue to smile and lean close again, pecking his lips.

"What is it, Betts?"

I run my fingers through his hair, the other arm wrapped around his neck.

"Just... you."

He chuckles, "What about me?"

My mind spins with the possible things I could say. The fact that you're perfect. The fact that you make me happier than I've ever been. The fact that I was falling hard and fast and it was only our second date. The fact that Jughead Jones were my new favourite words to say. The fact that I was an innocent girl who is now sat a top a sexy boy in my bra. I could go on..

"Everything about you."

He furrows his brows with a smile, seemingly confused. "You okay?"

"I've never been better, that's the thing."

"Well, Ms. Cooper. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but, we gotta go."

I instinctively frown, "Why?"

"I have to get you food, and we've only got an hour till you gotta be home." he says, his fingers tracing my collarbone.

"How do you remember my curfew?"

"I don't want your parents to hate me." he says whole heartedly.

"How are you so different from any other boy literally ever?" I chuckle.

He shrugs, "Good different?"

"Very good different."

I lean in kissing him again, fully aware that we should be leaving but I didn't want to.

"M- Betts." he tries to stop, although his mouth wants to do otherwise.

He begins to trail kisses along my jaw, making me stretch my head up in satisfaction. He slows down, laying small, tight kisses as he moves lower until he's down my neck. "Okay-" another kiss, but this time a tight suck along with it, making me gasp. "Okay, we gotta go."

I run my fingers along the skin, feeling the plushness of it, a slight tingle of pain on it. Oh well, it's probably nothing.

I finally get off his lap, pulling on my shirt and moving my hair to the side in asking him to zip it up. He does so, kissing the back of my neck again and I feel the same sensation as before. He hugs me from behind, resting his head in the nape of my neck and I feel a sharp pain run through me as his teeth meet the tender skin he continues to attack.

"Jug." I giggle.

"We're going." he groans, moving our bodies slightly as his tight arms on my waist pull me against him from the back and his lips continue to trail my neck.