fallingforyou - matty

your heart filled with pride and happiness as you watched your boyfriend and his three best friends do what they love. seeing how happy they were performing to thousands of fans was what you dreamt of every night.
in the o2, the atmosphere reminded you of a summers night with everyone so warm and happy inside. the crowds of people, all here for the same reason, for the same love for the boys you loved was a feeling you couldn't comprehend just yet.
after undo, matty didn't start his next song straight away. he looked at you in the wings and smiled. soon after, the introductory music for fallingforyou began. you felt yourself welling up at your song.
as he began singing, he waved his hand to invite you on stage. you hesitantly proceeded and with an eruption of cheering from the audience, you connected your left hands.

"you're all i need. don't you see me, i, i think i'm falling. i'm falling for you.."

getting down on one knee, he pulled out a box from his pocket.
george, adam and ross backed matty up by carrying on the song.

"i only love you, (y/n). i love your spirit, your mind, your body and soul. all of you. i need you next to me in life, right where you are. i want you to marry me."

he spoke into the mic he pulled down.
there was no hesitation but you were utterly speechless, to the point where all you could do was nod. he stood up and hugged you, kissed you and placed the ring on your finger.

"when the smoke is in your eyes, you look so alive.."

you kept your hand in his, your eyes in his and your heart with his. he was your keeper, the love of and in your life.
always.