Chapter Two

"Here they are." Scarlett said as she passed a white envelope to Megan.

"Was buying tickets really the easiest way of seeing him? Couldn't you have just got his number or something?" Megan asked as she took the two tickets out of the envelope.

"I couldn't find it and he probably gets thousands of messages a day anyway." Scarlett replied. The two girls headed upstairs, placing the tickets carefully on the kitchen table.

"I don't know what to wear, can I borrow something of yours?" Megan asked as she rummaged through Scarlett's clothes. She always seemed to have nicer, more expensive clothes than Megan.

"Sure." Scarlett replied "I can't believe I'm actually going to see him again!" She said with excitement. They decided what they were going to wear for the concert then both girls went to bed.

The next morning Scarlett woke up earlier than usual so she decided to research the janoskians a bit more. She found their videos and clicked on the first one she spotted. As she watched it she couldn't take her eyes off Beau, he was gorgeous. Scarlett's laughter woke up Megan and the two girls decided to get ready and head to Manchester early so that they could do some shopping.

The girls got off the train and headed towards the O2 Apollo where they'd be seeing the boys perform tonight. As they got closer they began to hear screaming coming from ahead. As they got closer it got louder they turned the corner to find hundreds of screaming teenage girls crowded together. Scarlett peered her head over the top of the crowd to see what was happening.

"It's them!" She shouted to Megan, but Megan had always been small and couldn't see over the girls in front of her. Scarlett grabbed Megan's hand and dragged her to the front of the crowed. They were stopped by men in bright yellow jackets but were still able to get a look at the boys that where heading their way.

"BEAU!" Yelled Scarlett, but he was too far away to hear. She waited until they came closer "BEAU!" She repeated, surely he heard that. The boys came closer until they were only a few steps away. She began shouting his name again but her voice was drowned out by the three girls next to her. Suddenly Beau turned around, the three girls screamed as he walked up to them, he smiled, Scarlett hadn't seen that smile for over ten years.

"Hey." He said to them, they just screamed back. This was the perfect chance to get noticed but she was in a daydream with his green eyes. He started to walk away Scarlett yelled "BEAU! It's me!" But he carried on walking a head "it's me beau! Scarlett! Scarlett Jones!" Beaus head quickly turned around.

"Scarlett?" He asked confused

"Yes! It's me!" Her heart was racing suddenly all the screams and yells around her had completely disappeared.

"Woah Scarlett! I haven't seen you I'm forever." He said with a giggled.

"I can't believe it's really you." She said as she stared into his eyes.

"How did you find me? You live in Liverpool now don't you?"

"I found you on Instagram! I can't believe it! Who would have thought that you'd get so famous!" She said. Beau laughed.

"I know." He said with a smile "anyway this isn't the best place to catch up, here's my number" he said, taking her phone out of her hand he began typing.

"Text me tonight" he said to her as he gave the phone back "I'm in England for the next two weeks." Before Scarlett could reply Beau was getting dragged back by one of the yellow suited men and was soon inside a large van with blacked out windows.

"Oh my god!" She said as she turned around to Megan "I can't belie-" Scarlett paused, where was Megan? She looked around to see if she had disappeared into the crowed but she wasn't there. "Megan!" Scarlett yelled, but there was no reply.