I N T R O D U C T I O N

​​​​​​Welcome to my official first Yandere one shots! The characters are based off my ideas of what girls and boys likes in their ideal partner. You can request any of my characters if you want but if you don't know who they are, then please go to my quiz to find out who you got and you can see who they are!

I M P O R T A N T   N O T E

1. My Yanderes aren't the the type to kill a life cuz in my opinions honestly, I don't think most Yanderes are bloodthirsty murder.

▌│█║▌║▌║ ⓡⓔⓐⓢⓞⓝ ║▌║▌║█│▌

° If you're going to say something like "But Yuno Gasai is the Queen of Yandere" or something like that. Please understand that, she was broken to be one and it's not her fault that she is twisted (yet I love it). I meant sure, some Yanderes had always be popular to have the darkest secrets of all deres but I don't think that's the case at all.

° Not all Yanderes who would goes "cray cray" for a person and forcing them to love them. I think most people misjudged a Yandere cuz "Yandere" literally means Lovesick as it's has no relate to them being a killer with a twisted mindset. "Lovesick" means in love with or feeling an attraction toward someone.

° Why am I doing this? Easy! It's because I loves Yanderes! And I don't see them as the villains instead I see them as a group of people who can still change for better if the right person come. Afterall, not everyone is perfect (I hates people who can't respect my likes at least because why my ex crush think they are the most disgusting beings on earth and I was like "Fish you!" And I never speak to him the same way again)

° I greatly dislikes how naive and stupid society is, because of how ugly we humans can be are the cause of countless of innocent lives suffering to this very day. Basically, we are the cause of the very people who took the role of the villains and please don't take this as an insult and I'm not saying this because you  actually did it. What I am trying to say is that no matter how you hate someone or being a victim of bullying. Don't think negative of the world! If you're in need of someone to talk to; you can discuss your problems with either your family and friends or me (if you wanna xD)  You still has a bright future ahead, so don't waste it to get revenge! Also I think you might be wondering "What the point of this??" Well because of these facts, they were the reasons of how my children-I meant characters were born in the first place!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ⓡⓔⓐⓢⓞⓝ ║▌║▌║█│▌

2. If you wanna to request an "ideal" type of boy/girl that you want to see. Then request away! I seriously won't mind to have more children-I meant Yandere characters to join the family because the bigger the better.

3. You are free to request anything but I don't do mature theme because I'm currently underage to "fully" understand how its work and I'm an introvert who get shy and embarrassed easily so yeah xD also why do you guys likes it so much? I know an E L E V E N years knows those stuffs and I'm the older one here!

4. I don't do yaoi and yuri. Sorry, it's not because I hate it or anything. In fact, I absolutely loves it and I'm not the type who can just create a miracle.

5. Suggestion and Criticism are acceptable cuz I want to improve more as a writer. So I won't mind if you are honest about it and also English isn't my main language so you mind see some incorrect grammars.

D I S C L A I M E R

"I do not own any resources such as videos and pictures, please give credits to their rightful owners"

ıllıllı ÖŖÏĠÏŅÄĻ ŸÄŅĐËŖË ıllıllı

all ocѕ are oғғιcιally вelong тo тнe мoтнer aĸa тнe aυтнor and yoυ вelong тo yoυrѕelғ.   

"тнere ιѕ noтнιng wrong тo ғall ιn love wιтн yoυ, rιgнт...?"

ıllıllı ÖŖÏĠÏŅÄĻ ŸÄŅĐËŖË ıllıllı

©SnowRose_15