Moon Of Love

SOME OF THE DIALOGUES ARE WRITTEN IN HINDI FOR THE DEMAND OF THE STORY!!!

NO PROOFREADING DONE!!!

The tinkle sound of her anklets reached his eardrums.

Scratching his arms,  he rested his back on the couch of their Veranda!

That cosy couch helped him to get some relief from his tired body.

He closed his eyes to catch some sleep there.

Moments later,  the tinkle sound approached nearer and detaching his eyelashes,  he found the epitome of beauty walking towards the railing of Veranda.

Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat!

Sounds perfect,  right?

He smiled at the thought.

Soon his legs made their way to her and ended just beside her.

And then,  he started doing his favorite work,  adoring her.

Her closed eyes with perfect eyelashes,  that pointed nose,  her perfect pouty lips,  she was really epitome of beauty.

Perhaps with passing years her hairs got grey and skin started wrinkling,  but for him,  she was still the most beautiful girl of the world.

Perhaps this is what beauty with brain called.

He remembered their old days,  their college life.

They used to fight like it was World War 3.

But when the never ending fight turned into "Beinteha Mohabbat",  they didn't know.

If on their initial days,  someone would have said that they are going to love each other immensely,  they would have smashed that person's head and chopped his/her body into million pieces.

But see,  now they can't live even a single moment without each other.

When and how the passionate engineer Sanyukta Agarwal turned the egoist handsome hunk Randhir Singh Shekhawat to better person,  none knows.

That egoist handsome hunk was changed now, into a loving family man with greyish hairs and wrinkles,  for good,  for better.

Done with your adoring?

She threw the question with a calm voice whereas her eyes were still closed,  but he could feel her smirking.

I won't done with adoring you ever.

He flashed his million dollar smile.

Why?

That time she opened her orbs,  turned to him,  strictly prohibited herself to break into a smile.

Though she knew the answer but couldn't stop herself to ask the question to him yet again.

Every time her heart flattered whenever he says those words.

I can't get enough of you.

He spoke the words with sincerity yet again.

A red hue appeared on her cheeks like every other time and she turned to leave in shyness only to be feel a grip over her palms preventing her to walk.

Coming in front of her,  his hand made it's way to her chin.

He uppered her face to make her look at him and his face made it's way to her earlobe.

You know you look more beautiful when you blush.

He whispered near her ears hushkily which created goosebumps on her skin,  thus she lowered her eyelashes instantly.

He took some steps backward before adoring her again.

Truly!  He can't get enough of her.

He blew air on her face to move some hair strings from there.

Her body shuddered feeling cold air on her skins.

Moving forward,  he placed his lips on her forehead and she closed her eyes instantly.

The moon witnessed their never ending love and the couple started savouring their precious moment.

Suddenly her trance broke thus she jerked him.

Move!!

She chipped making faces.

Whereas he was shocked at her sudden change.

It has been 25 years of their togetherness but still he can't guess her next step.

Ye koi books rakhne ki tareeka hain?  Sab failake rakh diya..  Ab toh tumhare bachon ki bhi bacche hogaye, but still,  your childish behaviors never changes.  Karu toh kya karu mein tumhara.. 

She chipped making an irritate face noticing those shattering things on table.

He gulped his saliva in nervousness.

His tigress is back!

Wo..  I'm sorry.

He mouthed with a low voice not sure about next.

Argh!

She groaned.

Put your things back in their places before I lose my temperature. 

She yelled.

And a naughty idea popped into his mind.

You know I hate when you shattered things and.......

Her words died into her throat as he sneaked his hand around her waist before picking her up and plonking her on his lap.

See!!  I placed my thing on its right place,  ab toh tum gussa nhi karoge na?

He mouthed with a sheepish smile.

And she started blushing deep red.

Dhatt!!  Kuch toh sharam karo.

Lowering her gaze,  she smacked his shoulder lightly.

Kya?  Lawfully wedded wife ho tum meri,  in case you forgot.

He smirked wrapping his hands around her.

Waahi toh gaam h..

She chipped followed by a chuckle.

And he frowned.

Shut up!!

He banged their foreheads lightly and both closed their eyes in a Swift to absorb their untold feelings.

And the moon light witnessed another love night.

They didn't need to voice out their love,  they could feel it, thus cherished the love without saying in words.

The Grandpa still love the grandma to moon and back while the grandma loves the grandpa beyond words.

~~~The End~~~

Hope you liked the shot!!!
Thank you for reading this.
Do share your views.