Divided

Intro

We're not divided by factions, or districts, or houses. We're divided by our love. Everyone has a fandom. Being without a fandom is worse than being dead. Power is divided by three fandoms, the Initiates, the Tributes and the Potterheads. The ones who created these fandoms are our queens; Queen Veronica, Queen Suzanne and Queen Joanne. Under each queen are princes and princesses. For Queen Veronica, ruler of the Initiates, there is Shailine and Theo, but when they assumed their titles, they forfeited their names. They now go by Princess Tris and Prince Four. Queen Suzanne, ruler of the Tributes, has Prince Gale, Prince Peeta and Princess Katniss, formerly Liam, Josh and Jennifer. Finally, Queen Joanne, ruler of the Potterheads, has Princess Hermione, Prince Harry and Prince Ron, formerly Emma, Daniel and Rupert. Under the princes and princesses are earls and countesses.These are people who support the Prince and Princess in the fandom. There are quite a few in each fandom, but the number varies. The most resentful people in all of our land are not the commoners, it's the barons and baronesses. These are all the people involved in the projects. Normally we don't make our choice until we're eighteen, but things are changing. Originally there were four queens. Four years ago Queen Stephanie was exiled and her court had to be rearranged into new fandoms. Now, Queen Stephanie is stirring and all of her court expect Princess Bella, or I suppose Kristen now, are looking for justice. They want her rethrowned. Each fandom has a different series of books the Queen wrote, they're the most valued thing in the kingdom. The choice should be easy, but it's not.