13 | 𝕚

~ jaeni pov

jeno walked us down to the cafeteria and we got our trays ready. "i hope that the food today is good." sihyun sighed. they provide really low-quality food and very small portions, honestly, it doesn't really fill our stomach.

today's menu was pretty good in our opinions; kimchi jjigae, rice, kimchi, nori seaweed, mini pajeon, and more banchan.

"let's sit there, my friends already had their food ready." jeno said and led us to a table with 5 dudes. "annyeonghaseyo." sihyun waved and then settled down comfortably. i honestly didn't know what i was supposed to do so i just sat down.

"the food today is good!" one of them said, clearly trying to start up a conversation. "how's the food, jaeni?" jeno asked while smiling; his eye smiles... "it's good," i answered and continue to enjoy my food.

"oh hi guys, I'm back." it's haechan. "jaeni! you're here? i was trying to find you..." i laughed. "why?" i asked, "for the help of course. I'll get my food first." then he left the table. "you know our haechan?" another asked and i nodded. "that's weird, i never heard of him talk about having any close girl-friends." i internally sighed, maybe i wasn't good enough to let him show me off to his other friends.

"you guys haven't introduced yourselves." jeno chuckled. true, they somewhat look the same to me.

"I'm mark."

"Renjun, and this is chenle and jisung."

"cutie jaemin and my son, renjun."

okay, that's a whole lot of names to remember now.

.-.