열 하나

My phone keeps on beeping, and when I saw why I looked at the rear mirror.

"I'm just here, Bam. You can talk to me or ask something, if you wanted to."

"When did you start to talk so long?"

"Everything can change in a snap."

After I told him that he never bother to talk.

"Hyung, where are we going?"

"Somewhere."

They are so quiet, and it's kinda awkward. Once we arrive there, my phone started to beep. And it comes from the two.

"Hey, order something already. I'll just go to the restroom."

"Hyung--!"

I stare at them boldly and I guess they get what I mean. Hehe. I never planned this, but who knows? They might end up together again.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Wendy Son
Active Now

Wendy

Oppa?

Mark
What?

Wendy
Where are you?

Mark
Just somewhere.

Wendy
Can I come?

Mark
No

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I immediately shut my phone off. I don't want any destruction tonight. I need to unwind for a bit.

I looked for Bambam and Yugyeom. They might be sitting with each ---- oh? Guess it didn't work.

"Hey! I'll just order some coffee. Stay right there you two."

When I got myself a coffee, I also get them some snacks cause they didn't get one.

"So, Bam. How's the shoot?"

I ask when I reach our seat and place MY order.

"Well, it went fine. Thank goodness and my partner is so good and professional, that I don't need to worry. She really did help me a lot."

"Oh. So, it's a she. Pretty? Or kinda?"

"You're kidding, right?"

He suddenly stopped drinking and looked at me with a furious eyes.

"Do I look like---?"

"She's one of the prettiest girl I've ever seen. And hyung, if you wanted to be a model you should have the looks."

"Then, they might be mistaken when they choose you."

I drink my coffee like nothing happens. But I just receive a knife-like glare from the two.

"Fine, fine. What's her name?"

"Lalisa, Lalisa Manoban."

"Aacck--!"

Yugyeom suddenly choke in his drinks, and we don't know the reason why.

"You okay? You should be careful everytime."

*smirk*

And their conversation starts here~

-
-
-
-
-
-
-