The Bullies

Sorry! I forgot to mention! The shorter bully's name is Christopher and the taller bully is called Micheal.  

"What up with you people." I mumbled as I walked pass them. "What did you say?" The taller boy boomed. " I just have four words to say. Non. Of. Your. Business. Now if you would excuse me I'll be going now." I replied not turning to face them. I was surprised at how calm I was. 

Micheal's POV

As i walk into the gates of SGI I spot a new girl, I immediately blushed. She wore an over sized grey sweatshirt with light blue ripped jeans that were completed with a beautiful pair of white sneakers.

 She wore an over sized grey sweatshirt with light blue ripped jeans that were completed with a beautiful pair of white sneakers

She looked just stunning. I then made my way to the hall way that were lined with lockers to meet my best friend, Christopher. "Sup bro!  This year there's this hot new kid. She's supposed to be really sassy!" Christopher immediately said the moment I got to him. "Yea... Bout that... Look Chris... I don't think it a good idea you get what I'm sayin-" I didn't get to finish what I was going to say when I were rudely interrupted by the SGI bell. "come on bro! Lets go! Time for our next victim!" Christopher says with a smirk plastered on his face.

Madison's POV 

You walk into the principle's office and get your timetable. The principle issues a map of the school and tells you to go to class. You rush off to class hoping the you were not late for your first class. "Sorry I'm late Ms! " you immediately  apologize. "Ye... you're 15 minutes late hun... sit down." the teacher says as she turns her back towards you. You sit down at the only available seat left which is unfortunately between Christopher and Micheal. You take out your books and start listening to the lesson. "Hey cutie." Christopher says all of the sudden, he puts his arm around you and you can feel your skin tingle. "what do you want?" You say as you begin to be come agitated. You couldn't afford to get scolded by your teacher on the first day of school. "Aw... you're so cute when you're mad darlin." He continues as he pulls you closer to his chest forcing your head to rest in his chest. You push him away and look him in the eyes. "Geez whats your problem! And don't you dare call me that ever again!" you say grimly.

After class you get out of class and head to your locker< you find a note in your locker and you decide to read it. "You have been invited to a back to school party on 5th January." you fold it and put it in your pocket. You put your books inside your locker, grab your books and head to class.

The whole week continues the same but not on the 5th of Jan...

5th of Jan~

Its after school and you rush home and hop into the shower. When you get out of the shower, you wrap a towel around your body and pick out a cute out fit for the party. You pick out a cute pearl off the shoulder dress. 

you do your usual amount of makeup, and decided to hop onto you bed, leaving your light brown hair rest on your shoulders

you do your usual amount of makeup, and decided to hop onto you bed, leaving your light brown hair rest on your shoulders. You scroll through your socials and face time with your friends. At 5 p.m. sharp, you wave goodbye to your parents and drive to school. You park your car at the car park and run inside. Still unfamiliar with the school with whip up the map and follow it to the hall where the party was being held. As you wander around the hall, you bump into... Christopher...