part 3

After the dance class .. We decided to eat at cafeteria ....after that me and my friend want to eat but I feel someone is touch my hair... And i saw ....

JACKSON!!!!

Jackson : " long time no see baby girll ..."

Jennie : " stay away from y/n bitches !!! " .. ( with angry tone )

Lisa : " yeah leave her alone !!!"

Jisoo : " You do not remember what you're doing to y/n "

I immediately ran to the toilet and remembered what had happened to me...

** FLASHBACK **

Today is a valentine day .. I and jackson has been 2 months to be a lover ... as a reminder of jackson i want to put a box of chocolates into the locker but i see jackson kissing irene in front of my eyes ... the brown box has fallen from I .. I quickly escaped from jackson ..jackson immediately let go of irene and tried to chase me but I lost from the jackson sight .. since then I have broken the relationship with jackson and my brothers forbid jackson meet again with me ...

**END OF FLASHBACK**

**JUNGKOOK AND Y/N P.O.V **

Jungkook: " y/n are you ok ??"

Y/n : " what are you doing here ..this is femele toilet !??"

Jungkook: " don't worry y/n ...let's go home..can I bring u home ??"

Y/n : " yes sure .."

**END OF KOOKIE& Y/N P.O.V **

We went to bts & blackpink and tell them Jungkook  will send me back home...

Jungkook: " Rosè please bring y/n car back home..I'll send y/n back ..

All except jungkook & y/n : " okeyh "

** TIME SKIP TO Y/N HOUSE **

Y/N :" Thanks kook ahhh.."

JUNGKOOK: " You're welcome baby girl"

Y/N : " Btw kook,it's to late to you drive ..i'm worried about you..can you stayback at my house tonight ?"

Jungkook : " Emmm..how about your brother ? "

Y/N : " it's ok ..come follow me .."

You and jungkook went out from car and went in to the house ..

Y/N : " oppa i'm home !"

Min ho : " at kitchen "

Y/N : " coming "

You & jungkook go to kitchen..

Min ho : " why jungkook here ? "

Y/N : " first at all him send me back because I saw "bastard" at school ..so I'm cry because wht my ex do to me ..jungkook was try to calm me ..so it to late to jungkook drive ,so I say to him to stay back tonight.. Please opaaa .."

Min ho : "yes ofcoz ..jungkook you will sleep at guest room nearest from Y/N room .."

Jungkook : " yeah .thank you so much min ho.."

Min ho : "welcome. Make sure eat your dinner after you take a shower..y/n please take my pyjama and give to jungkook to wear .."

Y/N : " ok oppa"

You and jungkook  go upstairs and show him the guest room..