Half a Day With Credence Barebone

Andy's POV
I walked around New York aimlessly as I tried to find Snow or Jace. "Andy?" I heard causing me to turn and see Credence. "Credence! Nice to see you again love." I said smiling at him softly as he stood in front of me.

"A-are you lost?" He asked me softly as I look up at him. "Kind of. My brother ran off somewhere." I said scratching the back of my hand. "Maybe you can show me where That woman's meeting at." I said as I took notice he flinch when I said 'that woman'.

"Yeah." He said softly causing me to frown. "Do you hate Witches and Wizards?" I asked as we started to walk around. "I don't know." He said softly causing me to bite my lip.

"I see witches and Wizard as unique people who are destine to change the world for the better or worse." I said wisely as I felt the creatures move. Even Shi started to move around my stomach.

"You... You think I could be a wizard?" He asked me softly as we turn a corner. "Of course you can! If you want..." I started then look around. "I could teach you." I said as showed him my wand.

Credence eyes light up as I let him hold it. I frown slightly as I notice the scares on his hands. "Come on follow me." I said taking his hand as we went to an alleyway.

I looked behind us to see that nobody was looking in. 'Shi I need you to keep an eye behind us.' I thought as I gently touch my stomach where Shi is. "Now I want you to focus on that trash can okay." I told him taking his hand and aiming the wand at it.

"O-okay." He stuttedered causing me to slightly smile at him softly. "Now I want you to say this with power in your voice and mean what you say or it won't work okay." I said agents his ear as I saw a bit of red on his cheek.

"Wingardium Leviosa. Can you say that with power, love?" I asked him as he nod confently. "Wingardium Leviosa." He said softly causing the trash can to slightly floot up.

My eyes widen as I raised my hand causing a burst of magic to stop the trash that flow towards us. "That was close." I giggled as Credence looks at me in awe. "I think you said it with to much power. Its my fault though for not telling you what it does." I said as he gave me my wand back.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I felt sparks when our hands touch. The creature started to go wild as they move around my skin. "Now. Can you give me your hands?" I asked softly causing him to flinch and slowly gave me his hands.

I gently took them and circled my thumbs in the back of his hand to calm him down. "Þurhhæle dolgbenn." I mumbled waving my right hand on top of his hands causing all the fresh new mark along with the old scares to disappear from his hands.

"That should do." I mumbled and I placed my hand on top of his. "Why are you still going to my mothers meeting?" He asked me softly causing me to frown slightly. "I like to heard other peoples perspective about us witches and wizards." I said looking at at him with a soft kind smile.

"She could kill you." He said as he look down at me in worry. "Don't worry about me love. I can protect myself." I said as we started to walk back to the streets. "Why did you come here?" He asked me.

"Me and my brother studies and protect magic creatures." I said then stop to to him my left arm. "These are my creatures. They only come out when I want to." I said softly as Leo moved around. "Woah." He gasped as Leo stopped moving.

"That's Leo. His a Lion goat dragon." I said causing him to smile. "Maybe one day I'll let you meet them." I said excitedly as we walk through New York.

Time Skip

I jumped slightly as Shi moved violently agents my skin. "I'm sorry I have to go." I said to Mary Lu. "Oh?" She asked raising a brow as I held my stomach. "My brother is probably worried and I'm not feeling well." I said to her as she nods her head.