Epilogue

Dear Leo,

In answer to your question, yes, Henry and I are dating and have been for (3?) months now. You two would get along well. He loves science fiction, especially the science behind it. We watched four seasons of Doctor Who in one week once. 

As far as things going on here, Delta, you remember her, well... she passed away about a month ago. Murdered by Hydra, I think. I doubt you've heard; she didn't know many people. Really just you, me, Henry, Loki, and the Avengers, who have already gotten back into the normal swing of things. It's like they forgot that she ever existed. It's really sad.

Loki didn't take it well. He and Delta were really close. And I'm pretty sure that he feels like he could have prevented her death. He was there when she died, you know. Anyway, remember the attack on New York? According to Thor, Loki's gone back to how he was before: keeping to himself and never leaving his room, at least, not as far as anyone knows. I'm a little worried that he'll take over Earth or something. Grief does that to people.

Anyway, I hope you and Jemma are well. Tell her hello for me and please come visit soon. There are only so many Sci-Fi theories I can take a day. Maybe you and Jemma could talk to Henry. She likes that kind of stuff, right?

Your sister,

Kathy