Chapter Three

Top General threw several punches at Mighty Minsect. But only one hit him. He tried to shoot him with a rocket and missed. Then the Sectean defender caught his opponent with an uppercut, which sent him into a wall. After that, he blasted him with seismic wave which caused his suit to fall apart. Before the incident Top General exclaimed, "What the?! The suit started to malfunction. Nooooo!!"
    He was close to the ground during the time of his armor fall to bites, therefore he jumped out of it and began running. He managed to escaped the Minsect that day, because he caused a distraction by making several vehicles ran off the road. Mighty Minsect spoke these after he felt disappointed, "I can't he away from me, after I get him in the palm of my hand".
    Later, Top Boss returned home and decided stay out of the public. He sent messages to his fellow crime bosses, " We I have a serious problem in this city, a super Sectean has been stopping our hustling. We need to find a solution for this problem, else we are going to suffer in this community ".
      Kajar Jadar founded himself in East New Bug, I want to leave this city on venture elsewhere, but I can't. Top Boss still a threat and I can't abandon here as well. When I know Top Boss and his gang off the streets, I go look for other adventures. Plus I have until next month to go back to work".
  He then took a taxi that took him to where his girlfriend live. He stepped out of the car after it had stopped. Then he walked toward the building that his girlfriend lived in. He knocked on the door a female voice stated, " Who is it?"
   He replied, "it's me Kimonia".
     She opened the door and let him in. She then closed door behind him and asked, " You came home from work early today "?
  He answered, " Yeah. I mean I get two months vacation from the boss. I was going to call you and tell you about it, then I decided to pay you a surprise visit".
  She smiled, then spoke, "I love surprises. Anyway, I glad that you are here. I love you so much babes".
   Meanwhile, a new evil as emerged on Nekhebet, his name his Mega Minsect, he's an android hunter created to crush Mighty Minsect.