1. Accord and Harmony: From Chaos Comes Order

*at night in Ponyville, ponies are gathering to see The Cosmic Convergence*

Starlight- *to Twilight and Dusk* What a beautiful night for star gazing.

Stellar- *nods calmly in agreement*

Twilight- *excited* Oh, it's going to be so wonderful!

Dusk- *nods* This Cosmic Convergence Conjunction is a once-in-a-lifetime astronomical event.

*the others walk happily*

Twilight- *smiles* It's actually a form of syzygy, because we'll see multiple celestial bodies in a linear alignment-

Rarity- *smirks at Twilight* I may not understand the astronomical significance of it all, but I'm sure it will be lovely!

Dusk/Elusive- *smiles at each other*

Fluttershy/Butterscotch- *happily* Oh, yes!

Rainbow- *happily* Me and Blitz, can't wait to see what Applejack and AJ brought in those picnic baskets!

Blitz- *licks his lips in anticipation*

Applejack- *sighs happily* Oh, it's gonna be a treat you guys!

AJ- *nods* We got hay fritters, apple cobbler, carrot kebabs, hay pie, apples en flambe...

Rainbow/Blitz- *wide eyed nearly drooling in anticipation*

Applejack/AJ- *smiles* Matter o' fact, we might just need to grab a li'l something right-

Discord/Eris- *pops out of the baskets surprising everyone* *happily* HELLO AND GOOD EVENING, OUR LITTLE PONIES! *happily* What a night for a show!

Applejack/AJ- *glares at them* Discord! Eris!

Discord/Eris- *boops Rainbow and Blitz much to their annoyance* In the four-colored flesh, dear friends! *smirks* Sorry to make you guys carry us all the way, but we thought we'd be a literal "basket case" for a while!

Pinkie/Bubble- *with drums out of nowhere* *rimshot*

Discord- *reads the script* *annoyed* Ugh! We've been reduced to puns?

Eris- *to Pinkie and Bubble* *clenches teeth* The state of this industry, I swear.

Pinkie/Bubble- *shrugs*

Discord/Eris- *wraps around Twilight and Dusk* *happily* So! What are we doing tonight, our pony pals!

Twilight- *smiles at them* We're going to a star-gazing party.

Dusk- *smiles at them* You two can come along, if you two promise not to misbehave.

Eris- *shocked and offended* Misbehave? Why the thought had never crosses our minds...*smirks* Until now.

*Discords transports in a car and him and Eris drive off*

Both- Race you there!!!

Twilight- *glares* Discord, Eris, get back here!

Dusk- *sighs* Like I said...misbehave...

*the two appear in front of the crowd causing them to glare*

Discord- *juggling* You don't need to look up to see stars!

Eris- *ribbon twirling* The biggest stars in all of Equestria are right here!

*Twilight, Dusk, Spike, Barbra, Applejack, and AJ are unamused*

Twilight- *to Discord and Eris* Discord, Eris, all these ponies are here for the Cosmic Convergence Conjunction.