Objective found.

Dess POV

I held them... I held my feelings in as my heart cried and my soul watched as the wreckage began, toppling like blocks stacked upon another til there was nothing left but dust, the smoke cleared just in time to let my soul witness it's own demise, weeping as darkness covered every corner of its light, my heart noticed as it knew it was coming next, beating fast as ever until they became slower and slower as the icy darkness engulfed it entirely, soon my heart would be nothing more but a black hole and so would my soul as I'd never feel again , to be hurt meant nothing, to cry and pour out all of myself was no more, insecurities were non existent and replaced with dirty thoughts and actions, my sensitiveness turned ugly and bad mouthed, the weight of my eyes became normal and dried out , life became so black and white that the grey area was just a myth , self confidence became the reign of my entirety and my gullible ways were replaced with my intelligence , not being seen to having the next mans dream was a reality, but am I happy? "Hi"... huh ? I looked up to see the most gorgeous being staring into my eyes , I rolled them still because of the loss of my train of thought and removed one of my earphones from my ears, "Can I help you ?" I looked at her with a prolonged stare waiting for her to answer. "Well? Out with it, I'm busy ya know." I said in a irritable tone, gesturing my finger in a circle to my headphones and notepad. "Yea, right, um... sorry." She nervously said gripping her arm shyly. "I was wondering if you could tell me where I could find room 4558." She pointed to her history book. I smirked looking at her face studying her features for a couple seconds then stood up from the lunch table grabbing her hand. "So you're new I assume." I paused my music so I could her soft voice project through the loudness of the crowded hallway. "Yes." She smiled, "I transferred from Chicago." I nodded my head, we love a new one don't we? I smirked to myself. I thought about how many points I could stack up with this one, 18 maybe ? I'll bite. "So, name ?, do you have one?" I sarcastically asked. "Safaree" she giggled slightly, "yours?" She looked up at me, smiling again showing her braces, her brackets were pink and her teeth were as white as snow. "D". I looked down at her,she was short eh five three maybe but given the fact that I'm six one everybody is five three but fuck it back to the conversation. "Siblings?" I wanted to know, it's always fun when you get to the double your points. She shook her head no, "only child." We Walked and talked all the way to history class, noticing we were 5 minutes early i decided to try to scoop 2 points and bragging rights on the new girl. I opened my phone to a new contact and held it out for her to take, "Fill out this survey, for business purposes." I smirked knowing it would work and well, it did. After saving it she handed it back and walked into class. "I'll see you around friend?" She looked at me holding her books showing those braces again. "If you're lucky." I winked walking away back to the lunch room. Too easy.