JEALOUSY IS A BITCH

{A/N: Sorry for not updating guys! Life's hard. So is school. But! I'm back! Love you guys!😘...
(P.S yes that is Pan Jared)}

Connor and Jared are currently dating and have been for about 10 months. But Jared started to get a little bit distant since Evan broke his arm from trying to commit suicide. So Jared has been keeping Evan company every once in a while just to see if he's okay.

"Connor! I'm leaving to go check on Evan I'll be back soon!" Jared yelled as he ran downstairs and out of Murphy household.

*Connor's ¶∅V*

Again? Really? Is Evan really that lonely? I thought as I released a breath I hadn't know I was holding.

Now I was lonely; without Jared I was cold, lonely, and the same Connor I was before I had met him. Before Jared, I didn't know who I was or what I felt. Before Jared, I was numb to all emotions.

A few months back I started cutting again. If Jared knew, he'd probably leave me and never talk to me again. And I don't need that. It's just that I have been so lonely with him at Evan's house almost every day.

With that I decided to go to Evan's house.

~Time skip brought to you by Connor's thoughts~

*Jared Pov

Evan and I were watching a movie after a few minutes of watching the movie Evan and I heard a knock on the door. "Who the hell could that be?" I thought as Evan stumbled to open the door.

"H-Hey," Evan said as Connor stepped into small house.

"Hey baby. What are you doing here?" I asked quizzically; I love Connor, but why is he here? I've honestly wanted him to hang out with Ev and I but I feel like Evan's scared of him.

"Just wanted to see what's going on here. Got bored after you left," Connor shrugged. Damn. He's bad at hiding his feelings.

*Connor's pov

"So... What are you guys doing." I said trying not to sound too insecure.

"We were just about to watch a movie if you want to join us." Jared stated as I took a seat on the couch next to him. I started to chip away at my nail polish, while we just sat there in an  awkward silence. Maybe Jared doesn't like me anymore I wouldn't blame i'm a freak who would even date someone like me maybe he's better off without me lets face it he would look better with Evan. Ever since Evan broke his arm its given him a perfect time to go to his house to get away from me maybe I should just go  home.

"I-I'm going to leave you two alone and make some popcorn." Evan said as he got up to go to the kitchen which left Jared and I alone on the couch.

*Jared's pov

Oh shit this is awkward  ummmm say something."Hi" I said casually trying to start a somewhat decent conversation just maybe trying to figure out what the hell is up with Connor. "Um hi?" Connor said confused.
A/N
I'm really sorry you can finish this in your mind because admin b and g have really bad writer's block we are not ending this one shot book and we are on hiatus so if you are desperate for a fan fiction to read go to my account @edgymemes™ literally type that in it is not a tag and read my deh head cannon / quote book with a picture of animatic Evan and this is admin b speaking byeeeee