Danger

JUGHEAD'S POV
I woke up in the bed covered with scattered covers. I smelled some breakfast. I jumped off the bed an walked to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby!" Betty exclaimed.

"Morning." I snuggled my face into her neck behind her.

"Last night was awesome." I whispered to her.

"I agree." She turned off the stove, turned around and gave me a soft gentle kiss.

"I made us breakfast since I know you love food." She said like a loving wife.

Sorry, I'm no husband material.

VERONICA'S POV
All I remember last night was talking to my mother about something IMPORTANT, making out with a red-head, and his sister interrupting us.

So this is how it went LAST NIGHT.
I had pulled his hair and continued making out him with.

"So listen J.J, this girl was holding up the line and-----" The ginger-heads girl jaw dropped and that's when it hit me.

I had been making out with a stranger. We stopped making out immediately. He had lipstick all over his mouth, he was kinda embarrassed but I was biting my lip while smiling devilishly.

"Cheryl---" he was cut off,

"Meet you in the limo." She turned around walked straight towards their limo with no comment.

Wonder who that chick is. Then Jason took out a small paper, asked the cashier lady for a pen, and wrote something down.

"My number," he gave it to me waiting for me to accept it.

"Listen pretty boy, I can't accept it. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't because you're just a distraction and I might move so..." I replied.

"Ouch, just take it in case. I'm actually visting New York. I came from Riverdale."

Heh, kinds funny watching him beg, So why not? I took the paper and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He finally did what started all this. Jason grabbed the high heels I wanted and gave it to me.

"Thank you." I thanked him. He smirked.

"Oh between, that red-head girl was my twin sister, unfortunately."

I chuckled at that and soon He walked towards their limo and zoomed off.

BETTY'S POV
Me and Jughead were peacfully having breakfast.

"Jughead," I started. "When am'I going to become Serpent Queen...?" I finished off.

Jughead talked with food in his mouth. "Betty Cooper, you're my queen."

I think I sounded stubborn but I've been waiting for what seem's forever.

"Question. Would you die for me?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Yes?" He responded.

"That's too easy." I stated.

"Would you....would you live for me?" I asked.

"Hmm.." I also added.

"Okay Betty cut the dam crap--what are you trying to tell me?" He roughly asked.

I just sighed. "I sense danger coming our way.."

When we saw F.P a bit later after I said that, the father of Jughead was running towards Jug's trailer. He also knocked hard on Jug's trailer when he arrived.

"What the hell Juggy!?" I shouted at Jughead.

"It's my dad?! It must be something serious Betty." He stood up, ran to the door, and opened it for his dad.

VERONICA'S POV
When I came back home I just didn't give a fuck. I just opened my door of my mansion since it was magically open and shouted,

"I'm home!"

No response as expected.

Whatever.

But then my mother came out of the shadows.

"I know where you have been so I won't bother asking. We need to talk." She stated right away.

"Aren't we talking right now?" I responded like the smart-ass I'am.

She roughly grabbed my chin and replied.

"Why kiss strangers, mija? I have raised you better than this." I stared at her for a moment.

How the fuck does she---nevermind. I gently took her hands off my chin and sat down on the luxury couch.

"Speak," I demanded
She stared at me, I knew she was trying to find a comeback but just gave up.

"Now that you are expelled we need to go to a new school, right? Well I was thinking and remembered when you were 13 and I told you about this mysterious place where I had met your father?" She asked.

"Unfortunately." I mumbled.

"Ehem, well that town is called Riverdale and that's a town where you'll meet new friends and new adventures because I did. I have already enrolled you in a school there."

My eyes opened wide, did-she-just- say...--RIVERDALE!? I remember that red-head named Jason said that he was from there!!!

"In other words, we are moving to the small mysterious town Riverdale. So start packing mija because danger is coming their way."