Holiday Warms

3rd P.O.V

Well, it's finally December. All the gang will come around and celebrate for this years Christmas.

Gun was silently woken up by his alarm clock on the side of the bed, he then yawned and hurriedly got up and looked to his side.

There. The handsome man who he awoke with every morning beside him, cuddled up to his pillow, still fast asleep. Gun chuckled, admiring the love of his life snoring slightly as he drooled on his pillow.

Life was going good for their relationship. They loved eachother deeply and Off said he would never leave the love of his life.

Gun walked over to Off's side of the bed and bent down to level his face with his Papii. Gun wondered how did he make this man fall in love with him. He guessed that he was just too cute for his own good.

He put out his hand and caressed Off's face, looking at him lovingly and kissed his forehead. Off slightly opened his eyes, squinting a little as he got use to the light shining down onto his face. He smiled warmly, knowing his love had woken him up instead of a stranger.

Gun booped his nose adoringly and smiled back. "Good morning love" Gun cooed as he gave Off a quick kiss on the lips. He savored the sweet, innocent kiss with a smack noise as he pulled away and smiled, gleefully. Off never wanted to let go of those rose, plush lips. They we're so luring. Captivating.

"What's the plans for today, hun?" Off said, getting out of the bed, grabbing Gun and pressing him against his chest, softly giving him neck kisses as Gun giggled lightly. "You know what we are doing today. Christmas shopping!" Gun happily jumped around the room, smiling widely.

Off stood there, admiring Gun as he danced around the room. He thought to himself, How did I get someone as lovable as him?

He watched him as ran to the window, checking if snow would be coming. Gun squealed. "Papii! We gotta hurry before it snows! We may get snowed in if we don't hurry up!"

They both ran to the bathroom and stripped themselves and hopped into the shower. Off couldn't keep calm when seeing his baby naked. His milky skin glistening, the way he sways his plump hips around, the way he got himself to look like an angel in disguise, of how he had a little tummy instead of abs. It made Off go crazy seeing his baby like this but he held himself back, knowing that Gun wanted to hurry and go shopping for his favorite holiday.

They got out of the shower and finally went to they're shared dresser. It took awhile for Gun to get dressed, saying he has to look his very best but Off would always say he looked beautiful no matter what.

Hell, even if he was wearing garbage for clothes he would still fall for him, head over heels as you would say. Gun happily put on his makeup while off just fixed his hair and put on a simple pair of clothes.

He chose some jeans and for once, he wore something festive. But only for his Gun. It had a snowman in the middle with including snowflakes all around it, giving it a compliment. Gun wore a oversized Christmas sweater with Rudolph on with also snowflakes around it. Off just stared adoringly at what's his and only his.

They're fucking perfect for eachother!

They both finished about getting ready and headed to the store. The reason the store because they are planning to have a Christmas party that night! Gun was so excited, that it took so long for Off just to get him in bed that night.

They gleefully walked into the store, greeting the workers who worked there. Gun skipped across the floor, roaming around the Isles, seeking to find snacks and maybe some games everyone can enjoy playing together.