Welcome To Hell

Ellie's POV

After we told the others what had happened, we started getting to work. We were all in the library, just researching until someone bothered us " Do you need any help?" I looked up to see someone that looked almost like me (Pic Above), her pupils looked like the power button symbol "We don't..." Danzae said with caution. The girl just laughed and held up the tablet that is attached to her arm " Actually, you do~ " With that, we all were screaming in pain, except for me. I just stared at her, letting my vision be consumed by codes, I whispered one last thing before everything went dark " I can see your guilt.. ". I opened my eyes to feel something being taken off my eyes, a voice then echoed throughout the room "Subject E-1 is now awake" looking around, I saw the others with the same confused expression as mine. I soon realized we were in cases that had wires attached to them " Glad you're all finally awake! " It was the same girl from the library. I narrowed my eyes at her, now I see her clearly " Welcome to your new hell " another voice said ' That voice...it can't be... ' We all looked at the person in shock. There was the Principal, smirking as Chadler stepped besides him. Chadler had the same kind of pupils the girl had, but he had a blank expression. 

No One's POV

Chadler stepped forward towards the shocked group "Welcome your new hell, friends~ " He smiled slightly, but they knew it was just programmed. The nine of them soon realized, they had to escape before it's too late...

~Read the Sequel! It's gonna be out next!~