The Reluctant Heroes

In the interior side of wall Rose, a public market is being covered by Survey Corp's squads. Probably because it's almost winter season, and everyone needed their food supplies before a blizzard comes by and  top everything with snow.

Along the East side of the market... Captain Levi is carefully selecting his cleaning products for winter, since he knows that a wet mop on a very cold day can make an indoor ice rink out of a room.  He picked up a wooden broom that seems perfect for using it in the winter, and paid the salesman without a word.

He walked towards the South side of the market, swinging his two bags filled with varieties of cleaning supplies that are fit to survive during the winter. He's lucky not to cross any stranger, or else a group of his fans will start surronding him leaving him trapped, and he doesn't have any more time to shop for food.

He passes by Eren and his friends on the way, eying helplessly at Eren as he chats with his friends: Armin, and Mikasa, and glaring at Mikasa with detest. Mikasa noticed and glared back at the midget *dodges Levi's sword* corporal. The both had an intense glaring contest, as the audience around them starts to wonder how did they come to despise each other that much. 

Hanji, who is also buying supplies for the winter, noticed a familliar intense aura coming from the crowd, and started pushing her way through to stop the two obvious people who can make the world end any moment now. 

"Ne ne, the both of you calm down now, please don't get into a bloody fight. We have children here!" Hanji attempts to calm down the two people, while pointing at the group of children watching the two glare the whole time.

Surprisingly, the two seemed to calm down a bit and turned away from each other's view. Before, Hanji even had to call Erwin to stop the two from fighting each other like a bloody war between two powerful nations. "Tsk..." Levi muttered as he made his way to the South side of the market again. This time, with a little bit of speed.

"EH?!? He-Heichou! Chotto matte! See you later, Eren!"  Hanji waved goodbye at Eren, before chasing the fast captain. Eren waved back at Hanji, as he faced at Mikasa with a curious expression planted on his face. "What's that about?" Mikasa shrugged "Never mind it."

After the supply grocery shopping... (Spongebob Narrator voice plz)

Levi is paying a visit at Hanji's office since Erwin ordered him to assist Hanji with her newest experiment: TOOTUP#37. To Levi, the name of the experiment sounds like Tooth-up the 37th time, which sounds disgusting for him. He wandered inside the building, his footsteps were the only thing heard in the corridors, making him think that Hanji is not around and he can escape this hell.

"Levi!!!"  . . . . Shit.

" What do you want?" Levi said as he glared at Hanji in annoyance. "We better get this over with, I still have to unpack and organize all of the cleaning products I bought in the market."

"Woah, be patient here Levi. Don't worry, all you have to do is drink the experiment, and I get my experiment results."  Hanji smiled as she drags Levi to her laboratory.

"This so called experiment of yours better be not made out of Eren's tooth you collected before," Levi retorted  " Or else I'm not gonna digest it."

"Wahh?" Hanji jawdropped, and grinned again "Ah, No, no. It's definitely not made out of Eren's teeth, and you have to digest it so I can get the results!"

Hanji stopped infront of a door, and opened the door for Levi.

"Welcome to my paradise of scientific discovery!"