Little Things

'I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth.' ~One Direction.

"What are you doing here?" Not meeting his gaze. Truth is I'm not mad at him I'm ashamed.

"We came to see you." He put emphasis on we.

I scoffed, "Just go."

"No." Alex said, "You're being really petty about this whole situation Sloan."

"What the fuck do you mean!? You guys lied to me. The only reason you came to talk to me is because Ryder told you too" I said shaking my head disgusted.

"Slooaaaan." Joe whined, "It's not what you think." He huffed and threw his arms in the air.

"Oh really my newly found bad boy friends." I sneered, "Lied straight to my face. They lied about Having a slut as a girlfri-"

"She's not my girlfriend!" Dylan exclaimed.

"Oh I was assuming you were here to get some medicine for your STD but continue."

He glared at me but continued anyway,"Summer is blackmailing me" He admitted.

"How?"

He ran his hand through his hair, and sighed, "She's making me be her boyfriend for 3 whole months she has this err.. Picture of me."

The boys started to snicker, earning a hard look from Dylan, Alex pretended to cough while joe cleared his throat.

I raised a brow, "A picture you say?" He nodded slowly, "What might this picture be?"

"Not telling you and thats final." He said staring straight into my eyes.

I could tell I wasn't going to win this one so it was whatever. I'll find out sooner or later.

I rolled my eyes, "Alex." I greeted dryly.

"Sloan."

"Joe."

"Sunshine." He smirked earning a frown from me.

"So we heard what happened." Alex said shaking his head.

"Yeah it was pretty scarring but I'll cope."

They nodded, "Why would some guys just randomly attack you like that?" Joe asked more to himself.

"Rape? Money? Power?" Alex suggested.

"Most likely rape." I said.

"Yeah." They nodded in agreement.

"How did you get away?" Joe asked.

"He didn't tell you?" I asked joe.

"Who? Tell me what?"

"Ryder found me in an alley getting beaten, he Got them put in jail and helped me to the Hospital."

"Has he been acting weird?" Dylan asked.

"Mhmmmm."

They looked at each other knowingly.

"Well, were gonna go now." Alex said staring at his phone.

"Bye get better soon."

I groaned, "Bye guys." I frowned when joe kissed my cheek.

He rolled his eyes "Bye Sloan."

**

"Ready?" Connor asked.

I nodded, and smiled half-heartedly.

It's been three days filled with visits for Dylan, Joe, and Alex. Seducing my nurse, and pranking doctors has gotten my mind off of Ryder.

Joe is the ultimate prankster in the group. He put some type of medicine in my doctors food to make him fall asleep.