Chapter 16

Emily's POV

I havent seen Skyler all day.. I've been locked in this room to be 'safe'. I should be out there helping not sitting on my ass!

In the past couple hours, all I've done is nothing but worry and listen to the attack. Watching from above i can see hundreds of rouges being slaughtered.

Opening the window to get more fresh air, I hear guns go off and i flinched, looking at my pack.

 I know Skyler hasnt been hit because I'd feel it. Looking around scared, trying to find the person with the gun but couldn't spot anyone. 

Until it hit me... Literally..

A sharp pain hit my shoulder, after a gun shot went off. The bullet stung which could only mean one thing.

A silver bullet.

Yelping out in pain, i stumble onto the floor. Thats when the doctor came in to my room.

"Oh dear lord! How did this happened?! Let me see, let me see!" He rushed over to me and started doing his thing

Him taking out the silver bullet very much so hurt.

"Hows the baby? Are they still moving after you got shot?" he asked quickly looking over me, and i nodded my head.

"Good, okay just yell if you need me and someone will be here in a matter of seconds!"He yelled while leaving the room.

Sighing, I walk over to the mirror and stare at my stomach. My stomach has gotten bigger within the hours. It makes me smile.

Then i see a small hand push out, taken aback i almost stumble on to the floor.

Being to focused on my stomach, I didn't notice the man that entered my room and had probably been there for awhile.

Stumbling backwards i had backed into a corner.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'm here to save you!" he said with a wicked smile. Walking closer to me, i grabbed the silver chain behind me and held it up. It hurt like a bitch but i ignored the pain.

"Be careful now. You dont want to disobey me now. Remember what happened when you did that?" W-Wait.. Is he my kidnapper? Shaking i held the chain up higher.

"Put it down! You ugly worthless slut!" He yelled charging at me. Swinging the chain around he changes he way and backs up a little.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed, it was so powerful. I felt a wind blow when the scream came from my mouth.

I am so angry. THIS ASSHOLE THINKS HE CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND TAKE ME LIKE IM AN OBJECT!? HELL FUCKING NO!

I begin to growl and snarl. The man widen his eyes and you could see he got scared.

I could tell that my eyes were glowing a different color, then my bones began to cracks and twist.

My wolf is coming out and i wasn't stopping her.

In a matter of seconds, i was fully shifted. I was bigger than before wow.

"White wolf!?" he basically cried, running out the room.

Growling i ran after him, chasing him outside where the war was.

He had shifted now but he wasnt no where near as big as me.

I growled once more but this one was powerful. It rang through the forest, all the wolves stopped fighting and looked at us. Skyler stopped and looked at us, and you could see fear in his eyes, not of me but of the wolf in front of me.

I towered over this wolf.

"YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG WEREWOLF." I growled out, lunging at him but being careful of my baby.

We tumbled but i had him pinned in seconds. Sarah snapped and ripped his throat out easily. I then looked round at the other rouges.

They started to back away in fear, but not fast enough and i growled loudly at them going. It actually worked.

I used so much energy in the past 30 minutes, that when all the rouges were gone i fell to the floor with no energy.

I heard someone running to me, but i was to tired to look up.

"EMILY!! Hey hey Emily its okay, you scared them off. Em... are you okay?" Skyler looked at me and scanned me over for any wounds. My silver bullet wound had almost healed.

"I'm fine, just tired." I said with a smile, trying to get up. I stumble but thankfully Skyler caught me. Lifting me up i curl up in his arms. When we got to the house, Skyler quickly put some large cloth over me to hide everything.

He already had undies on.

I dont remember much, but every time i blinked, i was somewhere different. One second i the kitchen next in the hall then in the room. Lastly on the bed.

"Em, rest please. Come cuddle up next to me, i'll keep you safe and warm."

I nod and curl up to him, and my eyes were fighting me. I wanted to stay away but my body wanted to shut down.

This time my body won this fight.

-------------------------------------------------