Julian x Lucio x Baker ft. Asra

Juliaaaaannnnn and Lucio are sitting in the bread mans stall. And the bread man, "Hey whats up want sum hot buns?" he asked. "Julian and Lucio nodded, "Abso-fucking lutely bitch," he said. They all share bread, Julian looked up at the baker stoking his fa rolls, "I hear these arent the steaming buns you're serving mr bread baking sir," he said.

Lucio grabbed a piece of brEAD and smashed it with his SHINY GOLDEN CUM COVERED CLAW.

Julian looks at Lucio and rolls his eyes obviously not impressed. Julia julian julian julian, "Hhhh daddy," he said towards the bread man. The bread man slapped in the Julians face sexily. "Why aint I invited?" Lucio asked in a country accent. "Because u is a nasty boi.," Bred men sad.

Lucio glared, "Nu uh, u is nasty wif u momma," he said. Bread man screeched, "NU UH BITCHU! U IS WIF U MOMMA INFINITY AND INIFIRT," he said.

Lucio screeched and his lips sucked in till he disappeared, but he then appeared in the palace screeching angrily, "NAADDDIIIAAA<" he screeched.

Julian looked at Bred men, "Yo show me u leeches," he said. Bred maaannn pulled out 6 jars of leeches.

So Julian puts down the leeches on the table with the bred. "Yo that gross but its oki cuz u is hot," he said. "JULIAN THESE BITCHES ARE MY CHILDREN AND ARE BEAUTIFUL!" JULIAN MAN YELLED. BED MEAN was turned on, "Whats the names then bitch?" he asked.

He made the weirdest face, "Fluffiest ass, Samantha, Destiney, Sir Leechington, The forgoton one because I always forgot him and Pustintiio," he he said.

"So ABOUt My ToStY bUn'S" he said, Julian pouted, "But-" "No bitch, only white haired, tan skined people,

Asra jumped in through the window, Julian then got flustered. Asra went up, "Hey Mr. Bread man, im here for my daily dose of Steamed Bunnnzz"

"Well baby give me some of that sugar on your lips and your hot meat," Bred man said. Asra started flexing and Julian got jealous, "Like these meats?" "Hell yeh bby,"

Julian looked up, "Why cant you tork my pangus?" he asked. Asra glared, "SHUT THE FUK UP U MASOCHIST,"

Julian cried and held his leeches bu t they broke out of the glass and died.

Asra then raw dogged the Breads mans ass, "Tooosss mmmyy doouugghh Assrrraaa," he moaned. "Can my snake join too?' Asra asked smirking wildly.

Faust joins in after the bread man consents, Everyone just ignored them as Julian cried about his leeches and Asra, Faust, and Bred man fucking eachother.

Faust wraps around his head and licks his eyeball, the bred man moans "HHHHHHHHHHHH THATS HOT" he moaned, "I know it is, I love it when she sticks her tongue in my optical receptors," he groaned.

FAUST THEN LEAVES CUZ SHES LIKE 'ASRA U KINKY FOR ME B"

BIT THEN THE BREAD MAN LOOKS AT ASRA< "I LOVE YOU MY KINKY WHITE HAIRED MAGICIAN EVEN IF IM Too old for YOU," he said, ASRA LOOKS AT HIM, "ITS FINE B, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER " Asra said kissing him.

THE BRED MAN LOOKS AT, PURSUING HIS LISP "NU BITCH, AGE IS JUST A WORD,"

ASRA GROANS> "LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK SMART"

JULIAN GETS UP FROM CRYING ON THE FLOOR AND LOOKS AT ASRA, "CAN I OFFICIATE THE WEDDING?"

"YHOUGHT YOU WERE A A DOCTOR AND NOT A PRIEST??????? WHAT???"

"NO I just got my lisciense at www.GetAPriestLisciense.Comm, you can get a discount for buying it if you write out, JulianCryingOnTheFloor,"

Asra looks at Julian and th eJulian looked at the breadman while Asra was still assdeep in the breadman.

"Absolutely," they said, Julian hugged him while they still fucked.

They all cried and Julian was finally happy.

The leeches haunted him at night

The end.