Pain

Jungkook shuffled on the cold ground, letting a little groan of pain escape his lips before finally opening his eyes.
His mind immediately went straight to the horrible pain on the top of his head.
Gingerly, he raised a hand and touched the wound, bringing his hand close to his face and studying the scarlet blood that covered his index and middle finger.
Confused at first, he looked around the room with very observant eyes for reasons as to why he was bleeding and on the floor.
Just as he was about to stand up, he felt an arm pull him back down by the waist and an attached body shimmy closer.
Jungkook looked down at the sleeping mass gripping onto him and couldn't help but smile. It was Taehyung. Seeing as he couldn't bring himself to wake the sleeping beauty, he laid back down and was rewarded for his decision with warmth and a passed out face nuzzled into the crook of his neck.
He bit his lower lip in thought and held the older male close, still very clueless of what he'd done to Namjoon about an hour ago.
Namjoon was awake now, observing Taehyung and Jungkook, trying to stay un noticed and silent.
He decided he'd lay like this until Tae woke up and was able to soothe Jungkook if another conflict arose. Mentally, he thanked Taehyung for being there just in time, and he also thanked Jungkook for having a soft spot for Tae. Without those two factors, he couldn't say he would still be alive.

-3 hours later-

Warmth.
Warmth and a certain sweet smell was completely engulfing Taehyung. He drank in the scent and fluttered his eyes open, immediately met with a hard, clothed chest. His eyes widened and he shot up, breaking out of the chocolate haired boys embrace. He was cuddling a potential killer.

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes, reaching a hand out to touch Taehyungs leg, in which he cringed away from.

They sat there, staring at each other, Tae with a horrified face, and Jungkook with a straight up hurt and confused one.

Namjoon, still awake, inched a bit closer to them and cleared his throat, signaling he was also in the room.

"Good evening- " he said softly.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook whipped their heads around to look at Namjoon.
Tae's facial expression softened upon sight of his elder, but Jungkooks remained incredibly confused.

" Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? " the youngest asked, a bit annoyed.

Taehyung shifted uncomfortably and looked to Joon with pleading eyes.

" Yoongi killed himself and you tried to kill me because you didn't get to read his note first. "

Namjoon was met with horrified looks and he braced himself, expecting Jungkook to slam his fists into him again.
Instead, he relaxed upon seeing the male break down into tears and needily grip at his own shirt.
His heart sank as he watched Jungkook grieve loudly in front of him. Honestly, he couldn't even remember the last time he'd seen him cry, let alone this intensely.

Taehyung stood up, walked over to Namjoon, who was still sitting, and slapped him right across the face.
Dumbfounded, Namjoon looked up at Taehyung for an explanation.

" You should have read it for the first time in front of the entire group. Not just by yourself. It was selfish." Taehyung said in a mostly hurt tone before walking back over to Jungkook and gently rubbing his back to comfort him.

Namjoon softly rubbed his cheek, criticizing himself silently. Taehyung was right. It was everyone's right to know, they all should've found out together.

Just then, voices could be heard outside of their room and in response, Jungkook stood up and stormed out. He was followed by Taehyung, who was close at his heels.

And with that, Namjoon was left in an empty room, alone.
Well, alone until Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok entered. They walked over to Namjoon and Jimin immediately started fussing over him like a distressed mother. He examined Joons wounds and glanced over to Jin who was already running out to get bandages and such to help.

" What happened to you jesus " Jimin exclaimed, very concerned.

Namjoon knew Hoseok and Jimin were asking all sorts of questions besides that, but he couldn't hear them as he stared blankly at the door in which Taehyung and Jungkook disappeared.

How the hell was he going to fix this mess?