Please stop 🚫

RYES POV*

Andy kept yelling at me, and I just stopped listening, I know it sounds rude, but all I can say is sorry, there's nothing I can say that will undo what I've done. What the hell did I think about? Know when I've seen the outcome I regret ever sleeping with Sam. I could get all the sex I wanted with Andy anyways, I didn't need Sam. I never needed her. She was just there at the wrong time, and I screwed up, big time. He started to yell really loud, I almost wanted to cover my ears but then I heard him say a line, that I never thought I was gonna hear him say 'I got fucked by someone else to!' Was what he said, actually he yelled it. I just looked at him, nearly close to tears, couldn't believe what he said. He cheated on me to? What the hell is happening? Is he saying that just to hurt me? Or did someone actually fuck him?*

Rye "What?" *was all I could manage to get out, almost no sound, but he managed to hear it*
Andy "you heard me"
Rye "Who?"
Andy "Just some random guy at a bar"

ANDYS POV*
No!!  Why did I say that! I didn't hook up with anyone... I just wanted to hurt him, like he have hurt me...I'm such a bad person... but should I tell him I didn't do it? Or do I keep going to see how he reacts?*

Rye "When?.." *That was all he said, so softly. All I wanted to do was say that I didn't sleep with anyone, I only said it hurt him. But that's not what came out*
Andy "That night we where going to the movies, but you needed to babysit your brothers. So I went to the bar, and there he was" *I don't know what I'm saying, I just spit words out, that aren't even true*

Rye "how many times" *None, I didn't sleep with anyone.. Why can't let myself say that*
Andy "Only a one night stand, unlike you"
Rye "Andy, I don't know how many times I have to say sorry. I know it's not much, but I can say anything else and you still won't except my apology. Look I know I hurt you by sleeping with her, but I can't turn back time, and undo what I've done, no one can. But you just said you slept with someone to, so we are even!" *He said raising his voice*
Andy "We are definitely not even! You slept with her 4 damn times!! And came running home to me and fucked me! Me getting fucked once isn't the same at all! He was a stranger, you fucked Sam!" *I didn't mean any of it, well the part of him fucking her I meant. But the part of me having sex with someone else isn't, I just wanna hurt him the way he hurt me.