Rugen Imagine

He was always quiet, behind Humperdinck, always, monotonous when he spoke, did I mention he spoke other languages too? God his accent when he spoke in French or Latin, Jesus Christ it was hot. I sat next to my brother on the throne as we watched everyone else enjoy their self at the ball we were holding. Count Rugen was standing next to Humperdinck awaiting any instruction given at any moment. "Ok I'm going to my room now," I get up but Humperdinck pulls my arm and I'm in the sitting position again. "You do know why we're having this ball right?" He asks. I huff and cross my arms, "to find me a proper suitor, I knowwww, but I don't want to get married to any of these spoiled brats who will treat me like trash once we get married, I only have one person in mind." I say staring ahead into the crowd. "And who might that be?" "I'm not telling you." Especially if the person I want is count Rugen and he's right next to us to hear the whole conversation. I huff and get up "imma go dance." I say rolling my eyes.
Many men, and I mean MANY did ask to dance but I refused, if only the Count would get his ass over here and ask me. I sigh, he probably doesn't even like me. I'm standing in the middle of the dance floor looking at everyone else dance, I turn and see Rugen behind me holding his hand out. I smile lightly, "I see her highness is quite lonely here, would you like to dance, I smile and blush. "Sure Count Rugen." Music starts playing and we dance soon we become the center of attention and everyone is looking at us, I stare into his green eyes as he looks in mine, "Angel I must say I've had a crush on you for the longest and it would make me the happiest if you agreed to be mine, I may not be a prince but I'll be anything you want me to be." I kiss him passionately and he kisses back. "I would love that Rugen, I've had a crush on you for the longest as well." He smiles at me and pulls me in closer by the waist.